1-variety - 1-variedad
It is also true that the trajectories (not necessarily differentiable) and that they do not intersect themselves, are topological 1-dimensional varieties .
- to the number line : infinitely long sets (bi-laterally) and without boundary .
- to the ray : infinitely long sets (uni-laterally) and with a border of a single point.
- at intervals : infinite but bounded sets, with two boundaries of two disjoint points.
- to the circle : infinite, bounded and borderless sets.
For the disconnected they take any of the types above to find the appropriate combination.
- Circle or 1-sphere
- Toric Nudo
- trenza (braid)
- fundamental group
- group of braids
Notes and references
- ie the real numbers .
- In English: circle, cercle, Kreis .