100 Colombians say - 100 colombianos dicen
|100 Colombians Say|
1st season: Carlos Calero |
2nd season: Marcelo Cezán
|Original language (s )||Español|
|Producer (s)||Snail Television|
|Production location (s)||Bogota , Colombia|
|Broadcast medium||Snail Television|
1st Season: Monday to Friday 6 pm-7pm |
2nd Season: Saturdays 5pm
Season 1: 2002 - 2003 |
Season 2: April 22 , 2017 - November 18, 2017
| Crazy about TV |
The price is right
Boom! [ 1 ]
|Official Web site|
100 Colombians say is a game show transmitted earlier in 2002 [ 2 ] [ 3 ] by Caracol TV with Carlos Calero . [ 4 ] It was adapted again for the year 2017, with a new season and format for Caracol as Marcelo Cezán [ 5 ] as presenter of a famous contest.
(There was also a similar adaptation in RCN ). [ 6 ]
It is based on the fact that two groups will answer a series of questions easily formulated and answered by 100 Colombians from different regions and thus they will earn cash and accumulate points with their answers. The groups will be of six people who must have a common union such as relatives, colleagues or university. The teams must give response options and if they are, they are among the options that the Colombians gave, they will earn points and continue to advance. [ citation required ]
- «Boom! arrives in Colombia on the Caracol Channel » . I entertain . March 7, 2016 . Retrieved November 10, 2017 .
- "100 Colombians say." . Archived from the original on February 14, 2004.
- "100 Colombians say." . Archived from the original on December 24, 2014 . Retrieved December 24, 2014 .
- "Carlos Calero ventures into acting." .
- «100 Colombians Say will soon arrive at Canal Caracol.» .
- «Contests colonize the Colombian small screen again» .
- "Canal Caracol initiates inscriptions of '100 Colombianos Dicen ' " . I entertain . December 1, 2014 . Retrieved December 1, 2014 .
- «'100 Colombianos Dicen' could return to Colombian television» . Colombia Publimetro . Retrieved April 8, 2017 .