105music - 105music
|Parent company||Sony Music Entertainment and NN|
|Active years||Since 2003|
|founder||Heinz Canibol and Roman Rybnikar|
In February 2014 Sony Music Entertainment announced that the previous managing directors had withdrawn from day-to-day business. 
After working in top positions in various major labels , Canibol and Rybnikar decided to set up a music label for adult listeners with 105music.  Listeners aged 25 and over should be served primarily with German-language music. 
Former 105music artists are Henni Nachtsheim , Cosmo Klein , Silvio D'Anza , Frans Bauer , Hubertus von Garnier, Felix Meyer , Konrad Wissmann , Jon Flemming Olsen , Die Junge Tenöre and Ruben Cossani . 
According to Heinz Canibol, the name 105music emerged from the added age of the two managing directors when this music label was founded. 
- Eva Eusterhus: Heinz Canibol: The fire master for bored ears . December 15, 2007 ( welt.de [accessed July 29, 2019]).
- FOCUS Online: It tickled so nicely ... Retrieved on July 29, 2019 .
- 105music finds a new home in Munich. (PDF) Sony Music, February 27, 2014, accessed July 29, 2019 .
- 105music / Sony Music signs Jördis Tielsch under contract . ( Memento from May 18, 2015 in the Internet Archive ) Musikmarkt , May 12, 2015
- The sound pope from Köthel . In: Hamburger Abendblatt , August 20, 2011
- Gold / platinum database. Federal Association of the Music Industry