118000 - 118000
|Seat||Munich , Germany|
|Number of employees||106 (2010)|
|sales||€ 13.5 million (2010) |
The 118000 AG , based in Munich, was a publicly traded company for telecommunications. The company operated the connection service 118000, the online telephone service PeterZahlt and the smartphone app Cheap Calls. The call center that handled the 118000 connection service was in Greifswald . The shares of 118000 AG were listed in the Prime Standard of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange. In the 2010 financial year, the company generated sales of EUR 13.47 million. The group result amounted to a loss of 3.58 million euros. 
118000 AG emerged from PC Plus , a company founded in 1983 , which produced directory and information solutions for telephone companies and information service providers. In 2000 the company was renamed “varetis AG”. On the basis of a specially developed data search technology, the Internet directory assistance GoYellow.de was brought onto the market at the end of 2004. The software division was sold in December 2005 to the American telecommunications company "Volt Information Sciences". Due to the new corporate orientation, the name was changed to “GoYellow Media AG” in June 2006. In 2010 there was another strategic change: In order to quickly make the 118000 connection service, which was newly developed at the end of 2010, known, the renaming of the company to 118000 AG was decided and implemented in May 2010.  GoYellow GmbH was sold on January 2, 2012 to a subsidiary of the Yellow Pages publishers.
The following companies were run as subsidiaries of 118000 AG: 
- 118000 Innovations GmbH, Munich - 100%
- 118000 Telefonvermittlung GmbH, Greifswald - 100% (from September 15, 2009)
- GD GmbH, Munich - 100%
|49,6 %||Free float|
|14,6 %||Klaus Harisch|
|10,5 %||Nicolas mathys|
|9,9 %||Albi Service GmbH|
|9,9 %||Peter Wünsch|
|5,5 %||Günther Baierl|
- 118000 AG: Annual Report 2010. (PDF; 1.5 MB) (No longer available online.) Archived from the original on December 6, 2012 ; Retrieved May 9, 2011 . Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.
- — (Memento des Originals vom 4. September 2012 im Internet Archive) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.
- GoYellow Media AG becomes 118000 AG . 118000.com. Archived from the original on December 21, 2015. Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. Retrieved July 13, 2010.
- Yumpu.com: Annual Report 2010 Annual Report 2010 - 118000 AG . In: yumpu.com . ( yumpu.com [accessed January 16, 2018]).