|16 of September|
Location of September 16 in Mexico
Location of September 16 in Sonora
|The mayor||Everardo Martínez Díaz|
|• Total||0.42 km²|
|• Media||380 m s. n. m.|
|• Total||296 have. [ 1 ]|
|• Density||702.38 hab / km²|
|Time zone||Mountain Time ( UTC -7 )|
|• in summer||does not apply|
September 16 is an ejido in the municipality of Altar located in the northwest of the Mexican state of Sonora , in the Sonoran desert area . [ 5 ] The ejido is the third most inhabited town in the municipality, since according to data from the Population and Housing Census carried out in 2010 by the National Institute of Statistics and Geography (INEGI), September 16 has 296 inhabitants. It is located 8.7 km west of the town of Altar , the head of the municipality and 254 km north of Hermosillo , the state capital.
The first record as a locality was in 1980 , under the category of ranchería , its largest population was in the decade of the 1990s with 314 inhabitants, according to the census events of that year. The name of the town refers to the date on which the independence movements of Mexico began , and currently has the category of police station .
- See also: Geography of the Municipality of Altar
September 16 is located under the geographic coordinates of 30 ° 40'24 "north latitude and 111 ° 55'15" west longitude of the Greenwich meridian at an average elevation of 380 meters above sea level , has a surface area of 0.42 square kilometers , spanning 9 blocks long and 5 wide. It is located on the edge of Federal Highway 2 , in the Altar- Pitiquito section .
According to the 2010 Population and Housing Census carried out by INEGI , September 16 has a total of 296 inhabitants, of which 153 are men and 143 are women, [ 6 ] and it has 59 inhabited dwellings . [ 7 ] According to 2011 data from the National Population Council (CONAPO) , the town has a marginalization index of -0.82754, being an index of Medium degree occupying position 85,483 ° in the national context. [ 8 ] It was also classified as a Very Low grade. of social lag, having an index of -0.95273.
Education and health
The data from the same 2010 census indicate that 9.04% of the population over 15 years of age is illiterate , 33.33% of the same age range has not completed primary education, 1.82% of children between 6 and 14 years do not attend any educational institution, 61.7% of the inhabitants do not have a complete secondary education, while 26.01% are not entitled to any type of health service. [ 9 ]
In the community there are three educational institutions: the "Lirios del Desierto" kindergarten of a public federal nature , the "Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla" elementary school , in the same way it is public and controlled by the federal government, and the telesecundaria # 279 state public control. [ 10 ] [ 11 ] [ 12 ] [ 13 ]
Evolution of the number of inhabitants since the census event of 1980:
|Source: INEGI [ 14 ]|
- See also: Government of the Municipality of Altar
September 16 is one of the 144 towns that make up the Municipality of Altar , and its seat of government is located in the head , the city of Altar. The ejido has the category of municipal police station , [ 15 ] which allows it to have a resident with the function of commissioner , chosen by the local population. [ 16 ]
- National Institute of Statistics and Geography, "INEGI" (2010). "Main results by locality 2010 (ITER)" .
- «The postal code of September 16 in Altar, Sonora» . My Zip Code . Retrieved July 29, 2016 .
- Catalog of Codes of States and Municipalities .
- Locality key catalog (compressed XLS format).
- "Ejido 16 de Septiembre, Altar Sonora" . Live MX. Archived from the original on September 16, 2016 . Retrieved July 29, 2016 .
- «Locality information, Current data» . Microregions. 2013 . Retrieved July 29, 2016 .
- «Indicators of lack in housing» . Microregions. 2013 . Retrieved July 29, 2016 .
- "Marginalization Indicators" . Microregions. 2013 . Retrieved July 29, 2016 .
- «Indicators of social lag» . Microregions. 2013 . Retrieved July 29, 2016 .
- «Schools and Schools in Sixteen of September» . Peoples America . Retrieved September 7, 2016 .
- "College LIRIOS DEL DESIERTO" . Peoples America . Retrieved September 7, 2016 .
- "MIGUEL HIDALGO Y COSTILLA School" . Peoples America . Retrieved September 7, 2016 .
- «College TELESECUNDARIA 279» . Peoples America . Retrieved September 7, 2016 .
- National Institute of Statistics and Geography, ed. (2011). «Geostatistical Localities» . Retrieved September 8, 2016 .
- "Municipal public administration 2012-2015" . Municipality of Altar . Retrieved December 4, 2016 .
- «They will have election for commissioner in the Ejido 16 of September» . The Sun of Caborca. October 2, 2009 . Retrieved December 4, 2016 .