17 (soap opera) - 17 (telenovela)
|Motto||Another year, another story|
|Created by||Marcelo leonart|
|Script by|| Marcelo Leonart |
|Directed by||Victor Huerta|
|Protagonists|| Cristián Arriagada |
Julieta Camaño .
|Main topic|| 17 |
(composed by Polo Vargas & Sol Aravena)
|Country of origin||Chile|
|No. of episodes||93|
|Executive Producer (s)|| Pablo Ávila |
María Eugenia Rencoret
|Producer (s)||Daniela demicheli|
|Broadcast medium|| National Television of Chile |
19:40 to 20:15 |
20:00 to 21:00
After Rojo Fama Contrafama
|First broadcast||January 3 , 2005|
|Last broadcast||May 18 , 2005|
It was recorded in 2004 and the objective was to transmit it as the main date during the summer of 2005 , extending until May of that year. [ 1 ] Written by Marcelo Leonart with the collaboration of Hugo Morales , Nona Fernández and Ximena Carrera .
It starred Francisca Lewin and Cristián Arriagada , co-starring Fernanda Urrejola , Juan José Gurruchaga , Antonella Orsini , Matías Oviedo , Luz Valdivieso , Isabel Ruiz , Mauricio Inzunza and Francisca Tapia, with Julieta Camaño , Pablo Cerda and Christian Pérez in the antagonistic roles. Accompanied by Willy Semler , Consuelo Holzapfel , Patricio Achurra , Sandra O'Ryan , Lorene Prieto ,Liliana García , Hugo Medina , María Izquierdo , Luis Gnecco , Luz Croxatto and Mario Gatica, and the first actress Maité Fernández .
The Antumapu students went to fourth grade, and if they thought the previous year was intense, they don't even suspect what will happen to them in the coming months. Very soon, the boys will realize that adult life is just around the corner, with many tangles and difficulties. Nacho ( Cristián Arriagada ) and Magdalena ( Francisca Lewin ) will understand this , when the stunning Silvina ( Julieta Camano ), Argentine goddaughter of Magdalena's father, bursts into their lives. The girl will not only make the relationship of the young lovers difficult, but also their family relationship, when Magdalena senses that Silvina is an important part of a dark episode in her father's past.
On the other hand, the twins Pablo ( Matías Oviedo ) and Matilde ( Fernanda Urrejola ) try to accommodate themselves to having a father, but the idea of a happy and welcoming family will gradually fade when Matilde begins to reject the father figure that Demetrio ( Patricio Achurra ) tries to impose.
But that's not all, because after a chaotic start of classes with the school under the command of his sister Sofía ( Consuelo Holzapfel ), Manuel ( Willy Semler ) decides to re-establish order in Antumapu, assuming again as the director of the establishment with the goal of reinstating discipline at all costs.
Important decisions and family secrets. The search for vertigo. Children facing their parents. Parents not knowing their children. Friendship and love before the countdown. Adulthood just one step further.
Magdalena is discharged from the hospital, after a miraculous improvement in her health from dreaming of David. Her classmates welcome her to their home with a party, where she tells Silvina that she forgives her for all the damage she caused her. Silvina tells him that while she was hospitalized, she thought about her every day and wrote her a diary so that she would know everything that was happening in her world and the suffering of all her loved ones, while she was in a coma. Later Magdalena escapes from the party and goes to see David, since he did not go to the celebration. He tells him that thanks to him he survived and they are talking in a square.
The boys finish the last year of school at Antumapu, and Silvina must return to Buenos Aires to take care of her mother. Magdalena and Manuel are going to drop her off at the airport, and Silvina thanks Magdalena for forgiving her, in a very emotional scene. At that moment Nacho arrives to say goodbye, and then Silvina prepares to leave, while Nacho and Magdalena have a conversation alone. He tells her that he misses her and that he regrets that things have ended that way, and Magdalena replies that they should not regret so much since things happened like this and nothing can be done. He also tells him that he suffered a lot, but that he will never forget the things they lived together, just like Nacho. Thus, they say goodbye emotionally and make things clear.
- Álvaro and Canela decided to get married, as they had another child, a girl named Almendra. They both manage an ecological resort in the south of the country.
- Pablo studied computer science and married Estrella, they had two children and are expecting twins.
- Matilde fulfilled her dream of studying art, exhibited an important gallery in Santiago and had three children.
- Nicolás recovered from his drug addiction, and after leaving the rehabilitation center, he spent two years with Alejandra.
- Fabiana returned to television driving stellar.
- Darío decided to look for Verónica, he looked for her for a long time, until he found her, but he doesn't know if she's happy.
- Nacho finally studied law, dedicates himself to photography and divides his time between Santiago and Buenos Aires.
- David and Magdalena were together for three years, separated, and got back together. He draws comics and has a magazine, and she is dedicated to writing the stories of the protagonists.
- Cristián Arriagada as Ignacio "Nacho" Vargas
- Francisca Lewin as Magdalena Arias Fernández
- Julieta Camaño as Silvina Arias Cantilo
- Pablo Cerda as David "Cuervo" Alfaro Maturana
- Fernanda Urrejola as Matilde Arias Arias
- Juan José Gurruchaga as Darío Carmona
- Antonella Orsini as Fabiana Tamayo
- Matías Oviedo as Pablo Arias Arias
- Luz Valdivieso as Alejandra Moretti Costa
- Isabel Ruiz as Canela Talavera Olivares
- Mauricio Inzunza as Álvaro Munizaga
- Francisca Tapia as Estrella Toro
- Christian Pérez as Nicolás Paredes
- Willy Semler as Manuel Arias "El Chacal"
- Consuelo Holzapfel as Sofía Arias
- Patricio Achurra as Demetrio Alquinta "El Marciano"
- Liliana García as Oriana Fernández
- Lorene Prieto as Ester Costa
- Mario Gatica as Elías Santelices "El Matute"
- Hugo Medina as Ambrosio Vargas "El Varguitas"
- Maité Fernández as Azucena "Susi" Mora
- Sandra O'Ryan as Verónica Salazar
- Luz Croxatto as Lucía Maturana
- María Izquierdo as Paulina Olivares
- Luis Gnecco as Marcos Talavera
- Catalina Guerra as Marcela Riego, David's psychologist
- Peggy Cordero as Mireya Linderos
- César Arredondo as Sergio Azócar
- Eliana Palermo as Susana Cantilo, Silvina's mother
- Remigio Remedy as Alex Marambio, Verónica's ex-husband
- Rodolfo Pulgar as Beggar who accompanies Magdalena
- Felipe Contreras as Claudio
- Ana Luz Figueroa as TV Host
- Yasmín Valdés as Isabella Maqueira
- Aldo Parodi as Oriundo, shaman of the Ticuna tribe who baptizes Pedrito
- José Martin as Father Marcelo, priest who baptizes Pedrito
- Hugo Vásquez as Investigative Police Detective
- Juan Alcayaga as Pharmacist
- Romina Mena as Teacher
- Jaime Azócar as Doctor
- Jorge Hevia as himself
- Vanessa Noé as Modeling Instructor
| || |
- Cooperativa.cl. «In January 2004, TVN will begin to record the sequel to the soap opera" 16 " » . Cooperativa.cl . Retrieved June 13, 2020 .