|25 years is nothing|
|Studio album of La Guardia|
|Genders)|| Pop |
|Record label||Vale Music|
Chronology of La Guardia
25 años es no nada is the eleventh studio album released by the Spanish band La Guardia , although there were previous albums in their career without new songs, such as compilations and even a live album.
Specifically, this album is a duet album, also without new material.
It was published by the Vale Music record company in the summer of 2008 after being produced in the city of Madrid during the first quarter of that same year. The album was intended to be a tribute to the 25-year career of the formation and had 12 songs, each of which was performed in duet with renowned music artists in Spain such as Mikel Erentxun , Ariel Rot , Raimundo Amador , Chenoa , Efecto Mariposa , Lamari (from the Chambao group ) or Álvaro Urquijo , among others.
- The world behind the glass with Susana Alva from Efecto Mariposa .
- A thousand streets lead to you with Chenoa .
- Tomorrow with Mikel Erentxun .
- Little Lolita with Ariel Rot .
- The road with Raimundo Amador .
- When the sun shines with Lamari de Chambao .
- The blues of the Nacional II with Los Delinqüentes .
- Guilty or innocent with Álvaro Urquijo de Los Secretos .
- There will be no more afternoons with Javier Ojeda from Danza Invisible .
- A round day with Juan Valverde from La Caja de Pandora .
- Where the river is born with Complices .
- I will follow you with Álvaro Benito de Pignoise .