3U Holding - 3U Holding
|3U Holding AG |
|Number of employees||205 (2019)|
|sales||51.45 million Euros (2019) |
|As of December 31, 2019|
The 3U Holding AG , based in Marburg is a German holding company , which emerged from the "3U Telecom AG". Various telephone companies such as OneTel, LineCall, fon 4U, 3U Telecom GmbH and others are united under the umbrella of the company . Since 2008, 3U Holding has been pursuing the goal of broadening the scope and focusing on the renewable energies segment . The group is also positioning itself in the services sector. Investments are made primarily in the cloud computing segment .  The majority of the shares are in free float(As of September 2020: 67.0%). 
The company, which was founded in Eschborn near Frankfurt am Main in 1997 , only acted as a carrier supplier in the first few years and has only been a provider for call-by-call calls since 1999 . In 2006, however, 3U Telecom stopped selling some products.
3U Telecom also offered broadband connections on the basis of T-DSL resale . Other products for which sales have been discontinued are the permanent preselection of the network operator and white label .
In 2003 the 3U Group achieved sales of 64.68 million euros and an EBITDA of 5.76 million euros. In 2007 the total result was 1.87 million euros (0.04 euros per share), in 2008 it was −3.28 million euros (−0.07 euros per share), sales went from 108.45 million euros (2007) to 107.46 million euros in 2008.  As a result of the sale of LambdaNet on May 30, 2011, the 3U Group received liquid funds of around EUR 27.4 million.  In fiscal year 2019 the Group achieved a turnover of 51.45 million euros and an EBITDA of 10.10 million euros (0.12 euros per share). 
Companies in the group
- 010017 Telecom GmbH (0 10 0 17)
- 3U ENERGY AG
- 3U ENERGY PE GmbH
- 3U Euro Energy Systems GmbH
- 3U HOLDING AG
- 3U TELECOM GmbH, Germany (0 10 78)
- ClimaLevel Energiesysteme GmbH (75% stake)
- Discount Telecom S&V GmbH (0 10 17)
- Exacor GmbH
- fon4U Telecom GmbH (0 10 53)
- Immowerker GmbH
- LineCall Telecom GmbH (former landline division of Talkline ) (0 10 67)
- Märkische Windkraft 110 GmbH & Co. KG
- OneTel Telecommunication GmbH (0 10 86)
- PELIA Building Systems GmbH
- Repowering Sachsen-Anhalt GmbH
- RISIMA Consulting GmbH (75% stake)
- Selfio GmbH
- Solar park Adelebsen GmbH
- Spider Telecom GmbH (50% stake)
- weclapp GmbH (75% stake)
- Havelland Projekt I GmbH & Co. KG wind farm
- Windpark Langendorf GmbH & Co. KG
- Wind farm Langendorf Verwaltungsgesellschaft mbH
- 3U TELECOM GmbH, Austria (10 24)
- 3U Solar (PTY) Ltd., Südafrika
Subsidiaries discontinued / sold
- LambdaNet Communications Deutschland AG
- 3U Telecom AG (CH)
- 3U Telecom S.A.R.L. (F)
- 3U Telecom SPRL (B)
- 3U Telecom SPRL ( NL )
- 3U Telecom S.A.R.L. (LUX)
- 3U Telecom S.R.L. (I)
- 3U Telecom Ltd (UK)
- Carrier24 GmbH (insolvent)
- 3U Telecom Inc (USA)
- LambdaNet Communications s.r.o. (CZ)
- LambdaNet Communications Austria GmbH (A)
- Annual Report 2019 (PDF) 3U Holding AG, accessed on April 21, 2020 .
- Annual Report 2017 (PDF; 2.0 MB) 3U Holding AG, accessed on May 4, 2018 .
- The share: shareholder structure. In: 3u.net. Retrieved October 4, 2020 .
- 2008 the group employed more than 150 people. Katharina Kaufmann: Bad result despite high sales . In: Upper Hessian Press . tape 143 , No. 83. Marburg 8. April 2009, S. 22.
- Sale of the LambdaNet subsidiary . 3u.net. May 19, 2011. Retrieved August 4, 2012.