EN 452/453 (Paris-Moscow) - EN 452/453 (Paris–Moskau)
The EN 452/453 is an international long-distance passenger train of the type Euronight , or EN for short. The pair of trains is operated by the Russian State Railways and has been connecting the Belarusian station in Moscow with the Paris-Est station since December 2011 . 
Before that, there was a night train connection Paris – Moscow in the form of the D 240/241, East-West Express , for several decades until the summer timetable change in 1994 . From the summer of 1994 this only ran between Brussels and Moscow before the connection to the 1998 summer timetable was discontinued. In the following years through car connections existed between Brussels or Cologne and Moscow via Warsaw.  
With a distance of 3,159 kilometers, it is one of the longest train runs in Europe. The scheduled travel time is around 39 hours. In Brest-Zentralny are bogies of passenger cars of the Russian broad gauge to standard gauge umgespurt . The locomotive is switched to the next state and its national railway when crossing.
The train starts in Moscow on Tuesday. The return journey begins on Friday. 
The train passes through Russia , Belarus , Poland , Germany and France . It travels from the Belarusian train station in Moscow via Smolensk , Minsk-Passaschyrski , Brest-Zentralny , Warszawa Centralna , Berlin , Frankfurt / Main , Saarbrücken to the destination station Paris-Est .   
- Nicky Gardner, Susanne Kries: Night Train: Ghost Train from Moscow . In: The time . April 7, 2015, ISSN 0044-2070 ( zeit.de [accessed March 25, 2020]).
- Stefan by stirring: D 240/241 East-West Express; Train composition for international passenger trains 1971-1998. January 9, 2020, accessed on March 26, 2020 .
- Gerd Böhmer: EN 452 / EN 453 "Transeuropean Express". Retrieved March 26, 2020 .
- mdr.de: On old tracks: With the night train from Moscow to Paris | MDR.DE. Retrieved March 25, 2020 .
- The Search for the Lost Samovar. Retrieved March 25, 2020 .
- Eberhard von Elterlein: Moscow - Paris: 38 hours train in self-experiment - the protocol . In: THE WORLD . December 21, 2012 ( welt.de [accessed March 25, 2020]).
- Saarländischer Rundfunk: From December from Saarbrücken to Moscow. November 16, 2019, accessed October 19, 2020 .