4 Times Baroque - 4 Times Baroque
They got to know each other at an early age, which resulted in both a friendly and professional relationship. The FAZ described their appearance at the Rheingau Music Festival as "cheeky, but always fresh, energizing and rousing performance"  , the Swabian Post describes them as "pop stars" and "four young shooting stars of the early music scene"  .
In 2013 the quartet produced the first CD with works by Arcangelo Corelli in the 300th year of his death. In 2014 a first concert was recorded by radio as part of the Rhein Vokal Festival and the SWR Kulturnacht. In 2015 and 2016 engagements followed, for example at the Rheingau Music Festival, the Thuringian Bach Weeks , the Mozart Festival Würzburg, the Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania Festival, the Neuburg Baroque Concerts and in the Mozart Hall of the Mannheim Rose Garden. In 2017 concerts took place at the Handel House in Halle, the Festival d'Ambronay, the Merano Music Weeks and the 5th Liebenberg Flute Festival.
In autumn 2017 the ensemble produced the CD "Caught in Italian Virtuosity", which was released in March 2018 on the Deutsche Harmonia Mundi label (Sony Music).
- 2013: Audience award at the International Biagio-Marini Competition in Neuburg an der Donau
- 2017: Prize of the Polytechnic Society Frankfurt am Main
- 2018: Opus Klassik in the category "Young Artist of the Year"
- Elisabeth Risch: Wild and Sensual (article on 4 Times Baroque at the Rheingau Music Festival) . Ed .: Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung. February 2, 2016, p. 34.
- Schwäbische Post: Young ensemble plays early music (article about the concert in the Villa Stützel) . May 1, 2017 ( schwaebische-post.de ).
- OPUS KLASSIK , accessed on October 15, 2018.