50plus (magazine) - 50plus (Zeitschrift)
|Verlag||TG Verlag GmbH, Zug (Switzerland)|
|First edition||February 1, 2003|
|Frequency of publication||bi-monthly|
|Sold edition||12,119 (previous year 10,080) copies|
|( WEMF circulation bulletin 2018  )|
|Widespread edition||92,883 (previous year 98,173) copies|
|(WEMF circulation bulletin 2018)|
|Range||0.393 (Vj. 0.401) Mio. Reader|
|Editor-in-chief||Philipp Dreyer |
|chief Executive Officer||Benno Kästli |
The magazine appears every two months in five partial editions (Basel, Berne, Eastern Switzerland, Central Switzerland, Zurich) in a WEMF - certified circulation of a total of 12,119 (previous year 10,080) sold or 92,883 (previous year 98,173) distributed Copies and, according to the company, has a reach of 392,692 (previous year 401,496) readers (2017). Each issue deals with a key topic; Fixed categories are travel, health, finance, cars, watches, art and culture as well as tips for going out.  The magazine also organizes language holidays and reader trips.  It is published every two months by TG Verlag, Zug. The publishing house was founded by Thomas Grütter.
50plus was first published on February 1, 2003 in north-western Switzerland under the slogan “The positive general-interest magazine for quality-conscious, active people”.
In 2015 David Schnapp (cars and restaurants) and Timm Delfs (watches) joined the freelance team. [8th]
- WEMF circulation bulletin 2018 , p. 36 (PDF; 796 kB).
- Media data 2018. p. 6. In: 50plus website (PDF; 867 kB).
- Philipp Dreyer new editor-in-chief of 50plus. In: advertising week. December 16, 2014.
- Imprint. In: Website of TG Verlag GmbH.
- Media documentation 2017. S. 2. In: Website of the 50plus magazine (PDF; 867 kB).
- 50 plus language holidays, 50 plus reader trips. In: Website of the 50plus language holidays.
- Kassandra Bucher: Aeschbacher and Rufener new owners of "50plus". In: Balance . 20th September 2012.
- David Schnapp and Timm Delfs new on board. In: persoenlich.com. January 28, 2015.
- Cooperation between Kurt Aeschbacher and Dr. Jeanne Fürst. In: Website of the program Health Today.