666: The Beast - 666: The Beast
|666: The Beast|
|Production||David Michael Latt|
|Script|| Nick Everhart |
|Protagonists|| Chad Mathews |
Alma S. Grey
|See all credits ( IMDb )|
|Data and numbers|
| File on IMDb |
File on FilmAffinity
666: The Beast , also known as The Prophecy of 666 , is a 2007 American filmdirected by film director Nick Everhart and written by Everhart and Benjamin Henry. It is based on the film Omen III: The Final Conflict and is the continuation of the film 666: The Child . [ 1 ] [ 2 ]
Donald Lawson is now an adult, he is determined to fulfill his destiny of the apocalypse prophecy as the Antichrist. A friend of Jewish origin named Ashmed, will help him discover his own identity, when Donald cannot explain his own unconscious behavior. His wife Kate, who is pregnant and waiting for her child, through the signs of the stigmata has been chosen to give birth to the incarnate of the Messiah , with the protection of Catholic priests. Donald Lawson will attempt to kill his own son, who has been destined to save the world and defeat the next Antichrists in the future. Finally his wife Kate, will be the one who will defeat Donald, the son of the Devil.
- Chad Mathews como Donald Lawson.
- Makinna Ridgway como Kate o Sarah.
- Alma S. Gris as Sydonai (as Alma Saraci).
- Amol Shah as Ashmed Chammadai (the Jewish businessman).
- Collin Brock as Father Deacon Cain.
- Giovanni Bejarano as Detective Ellison.
- Doug Burch as Detective Jackson.
- Justin Spanko as Father Jones.