750 years of Berlin (stamp series) - 750 Jahre Berlin (Briefmarkenserie)
The 750th anniversary of Berlin was honored in these motifs . All brands were designed by Detlef Glinski.
List of issues and motives
- Image: An edited image of the brand mentioned. The ratio of the size of the stamps to each other is shown approximately to scale in this article.
- Description: A brief description of the motif and / or the reason for the issue. In the case of issued series or blocks , the descriptions that belong together are indented with a marker.
- Value: The face value of the individual stamp in pfennigs . A "+" means that it is an additional stamp (= postage value + donation).
- Issue Date: The date this stamp was first sold.
- Edition: As far as known, the number of this edition offered for sale is given here.
- Design: As far as is known, it is stated here who designed this brand.
- Mi.-No .: This stamp is listed in the Michel catalog under the corresponding number.
|image||description||value|| Issue |
|Edition||draft||To me. -No.|
| 750 years of Berlin (I) ||10||3. June 1986||24.000.000||Detlef Glinski||3023|
| ||20||3. June 1986||8.000.000||Detlef Glinski||3024|
| ||50||3. June 1986||4.000.000||Detlef Glinski||3025|
| ||70||3. June 1986||4.000.000||Detlef Glinski||3026|
|1 M||3. June 1986||2.100.000||Detlef Glinski||3027|
|750 years of Berlin (II) [note 1]||20||17th February 1987||8.000.000||Detlef Glinski||3071|
| ||35||17th February 1987||4.000.000||Detlef Glinski||3072|
|70||17th February 1987||4.000.000||Detlef Glinski||3073|
|85||17th February 1987||2.100.000||Detlef Glinski||3074|
| ||10||17th February 1987||8.400.000||Detlef Glinski||3075|
| ||10||17th February 1987||8.400.000||Detlef Glinski||3076|
| ||20||17th February 1987||8.400.000||Detlef Glinski||3077|
| ||20||17th February 1987||8.400.000||Detlef Glinski||3078|
|750 years of Berlin (III)||1,35 M||8. September 1987||2.400.000||Detlef Glinski||3123|
- On the same occasion, several commemorative coins appeared in the GDR in 1987