7 (Los Pericos album) - 7 (álbum de Los Pericos)
|Musical album of Los Pericos|
|Publication||August 18, 2005|
|Recording||Between May and June 2005|
|Genders)||Rock in Spanish , Latin pop , reggae|
|Record label||Universal Music|
Chronology of Los Pericos
7 is the ninth studio album by theArgentine reggae band Los Pericos , released by the Universal Music labelin 2005 . According to the members of the group, the title is related to an idea of closing borders, of rebuilding their internal relationship in the face of near-catastrophe. [ 1 ] They also ensure that it is because 7 are the members of the group and 7 are the letters of "Pericos". [ 1 ] The album was recorded at the Robledo Sound Machine and Panda Studios, in Buenos Aires between May and June 2005. It is the first album since the departure of the band of the singer Bahiano .
All songs are in Spanish:
|1||Easy to deceive||3:22|
|2||Planet of lies||4:22|
|3||You reached the end||4:22|
|4||More about me||2:50|
|5||Satellite of you||4:33|
|6||If you go||3:49|
|7||In the sights||3:54|
|8||Do not Cry||4:07|
|11||My perfect plan||4:25|
|12||Trying to think||4:17|
|15||Nothing nor nobody||4:14|
- Digital Preproduction at “Chapa Som Studios Bs.As.
- Additional recordings at Estudios Alegría del Vivir Bs.As, Chapa Som and Master House in Miami , Florida .
- Mixed and Mastered at Master House in Miami Florida between June and July 2005 .
- Recording Engineer: Sebastián Perkal.
- Mixing Engineer: César Sogbe.
- Mastering: José Blanco.
- Assistants in Panda studies: Pablo Barro and Sergio Martínez.
- General Recording Assistant: Sebastián Cáceres.
- Production Assistant: Mariana García.
- Graphic Design and Packaging: Constanza Passarelli.
- Photography: Lezano-Arpesella.
- Executive Production: Ana Poluyan.
- Wind and string arrangements: Alejandro Terán.
- Wind arrangements in Perfect Plan and I forgot : Miguel Ángel Tallarita . [ 1 ]