7Days - 7Days
7Days (formerly Kidsweek ) is a Dutch national weekly newspaper with an editorial office in Amsterdam . The newspaper is designed for children and young people between the ages of 11 and 15 and uses the tabloid format. The first edition of Kidsweek was published in April 2003, since 2006 it has been majority owned by De Persgroep Nederland ( 75%) , the other 25% are owned by the original owner NDC | VBK held. The print run is currently (as of March 2008) 40,000 copies according to the company's own information, making it one of the few titles in the Netherlands that do not have a print run.
Since September 2004 an offshoot for younger children from 7 to 10 years has been published with the title Kidsweek Junior .
7Days is similar in its categories to the usual daily newspapers, only that these are prepared accordingly for the target age group. In addition to politics, sport, science and society, there are also TV, book and music tips, as well as a page each for the Internet and games. In terms of design, it is similar to the Dutch free newspapers not only in terms of format but also in the frequent use of photographs.
- The list of Dutch newspapers shows the position of 7Days compared to the other newspapers in the country