99%-Initiative - 99%-Initiative
The 99% initiative is officially called "Relieve wages, tax capital fairly" and is an initiative of the Young Socialists Switzerland (JUSO Switzerland) from 2017. The initiative intends to tax capital income of over 100,000 francs 1.5 times as much like earned income . The additional income generated by this capital tax is to be used to lower the income taxes for people with low and middle wages and to expand social benefits.
The SP has at its Assembly of Delegates in Olten agreed on 7 October 2017, the 99% Initiative with 138 to 17 votes their support.  The collection period for the required 100,000 signatures ran until April 3, 2019. 
- Official website. Retrieved October 16, 2017 .
- Launch of the 99% initiative on admin.ch. Retrieved October 16, 2017 .
- Initiative text. Retrieved October 16, 2017 .
- The young socialists launch an initiative against the richest . In: Le Temps . 4. Oktober 2017 ( Online ).
- SP supports the 99% initiative and wants to be consistently feminist . In: The Bund . October 14, 2017 ( online ).
- Christoph Bernet: Juso initiative wants a new tax system: “Break out of the hostage of the super-rich” . In: watson . October 3, 2017 ( online ).
- Christina Neuhaus: The SP shows the “super rich the middle finger” . In: NZZ . October 14, 2017 ( online ).