Housing complex Werner-von-Siemens-Strasse / Gabelsbergerstrasse (Erlangen) - Wohnanlage Werner-von-Siemens-Straße / Gabelsbergerstraße (Erlangen)
The residential complex Werner-von-Siemens-Strasse 21, 23, 23 ½ / Gabelsbergerstrasse 1, 1 ½ is a listed multi-family residential building in the reduced- historic style  in the central Franconian city of Erlangen .
The development on the Ringstrasse planned in 1896 (since 1953 Werner-von-Siemens-Strasse) between Zollhaus station and Henkestrasse was largely completed in 1908. In the course of numerous building projects aimed at curbing the housing shortage in Erlangen after the First World War , two corner houses were built there in 1923 and 1924. In addition to the urban residential complex on the corner of Stubenlohstraße , this was the two-winged house Ringstraße / Gabelsbergerstraße owned by the company Reiniger, Gebbert & Schall (RGS).
The city of Erlangen provided the company free of charge with the building site, sewerage and traffic development for the house, which was completed in 1923. Initially, only families of skilled workers, designers, accountants and merchants from the RGS, which was incorporated into the Siemens-Reiniger-Werke in 1932, lived in the total of 14 apartments . After it was transferred to Siemens AG in 1966, the building was owned by Siemens Housing Company (SiWoGe) until 2009.
- Gertraud Lehmann: Housing construction in the twenties: the first apartment block from RGS . In: City Museum Erlangen (ed.): From the Stubenlohe to the Zollhausviertel . 2012.
- List of monuments for Erlangen (PDF) at the Bavarian State Office for Monument Preservation