... And no one escaped evolution - ... Y nadie escapó de la evolución
|... And no one escaped evolution|
|Recording||Audiofilm Studios, Madrid , 1975-76, San Sebastián de los Reyes , 1977|
|Genders)||Hard rock , urban rock|
|Record label||Discos Cada, Lemuria Music (reissue)|
|Producer (s)||Jose Luis Alvarez|
Timeline of Wildebeest
... And no one escaped evolution is an album file wildebeest containing unreleased materials recorded in the 70s, was released in December 2011.
The album, originally released on limited-edition vinyl by Discos Cada, includes 7 tracks (one of them is a medley with several interpolated themes) from the time of Ñu with Rosendo Mercado , prior to the release of the first album Tales of Yesterday and Today .
There are four songs recorded at the Audiofilm Studios in Madrid , 2 in 1975, and 2 in 1976. The 1975 songs are by an artist named Kurt Savoy , in which Ñu is the backing group. In addition to this, a segment is included that documents the group's performance at the festival "Las 12 Horas de Rock", in San Sebastián de los Reyes , in 1977.
In 2012 the Lemuria Music label reissued this material on CD under license from Jose Luis Álvarez and with an extensive booklet with the group's history and unpublished photos.
- Satisfaction (Chiqui Blues) - 3:40
- Satisfaction (Chiqui Rock) - 5:03
- The Chess Board - 4:50
- The Train - 6:16
- Medley (Explosion of the universe / Let no one escape evolution / The party of the dead)
- What'd I Say (cover de Ray Charles) - 3:25
- It should never be said - 2:31
- Tracks 1-2, Audiofilm Studios, Madrid, 1976.
- Tracks 3-5 recorded live at "Las 12 Horas de Rock", San Sebastián de los Reyes, Madrid, 1977.
- Tracks 6-7, Estudios Audiofilm, 1975 (junto a "Kurt Savoy").
- José Carlos Molina - voice, flute
- Rosendo Mercado - guitar
- Juan Almarza - bass
- Felipe Salinas - drums
- "Kurt Savoy" - vocals, guitar (tracks 6-7)