A-483 - A-483
|Bollullos del Condado-Matalascañas|
|Andalusia , Spain|
Junta de Andalucía
|Places it crosses||Almonte|
Highway of the basic road network in Andalusia that starts from the A-49 (Autovía del Quinto Centenario, which connects Seville with Huelva and Portugal ), at the height of Bollullos Par del Condado ( Huelva ) and continues south for 14 km to bypass the town of Almonte to the west.
The A-483 continues to the south as a conventional highway connecting Almonte with the tourist towns of El Rocío and Matalascañas , the latter already on the Atlantic coast. The actions carried out on this road are included in the MASCERCA Plan .
There are a multitude of economic and road safety interests in this area that promote the integral unfolding of the road, which, a priori, seems completely unfeasible considering the proximity of the Doñana National Park , and the strict conservation measures that govern this space and its surroundings.
|Denomination||Stretch||Year in service / Status (2020)||km|
|A-483||A-49 -Bollullos Par del Condado Bypass||2000||5,5|
|A-483||Bollullos Par del Condado -Variant of Almonte||1997||9,8|
|Almonte - El Rocío||Pending information study [ 3 ] [ 4 ]||13,5|
|A-483||Variant of El Rocío||2012||4,3|
|El Rocío - Matalascañas||Pending information study [ 3 ]||15,6|
- «BOPA nº 30, pag. 1458 of the V Legislature (07/24/1996) » . Retrieved July 24, 1996 .
- «Management Report 1996-2000 Provincial Delegation of Huelva» . Consulted the Year 2000 .
- «The unfolding to Matalascañas, another project on hold» . Retrieved September 15, 2019 .
- «The Board awards the project to extend the A-483 to three lanes between Almonte and El Rocío» . Retrieved July 2, 2020 .
- «HUELVA: Public Works and Housing begins to pave the El Rocío bypass on the A-483 road» . Retrieved January 29, 2012 .
- "The commissioning of the El Rocío bypass will facilitate access to the beaches for 20,000 vehicles a day during the summer . " Retrieved July 6, 2012 .