A-Trust - A-Trust
|A-Trust company for security systems in electronic data traffic GmbH|
|founding||February 17, 2000|
A-Trust is an Austrian company and is owned by Austrian chambers and banks. It was founded on February 17, 2000. Among other things, A-Trust is a provider of qualified certificates that comply with EU guidelines. These certificates form the basis of the electronic signature according to the Austrian Signature Law and European Regulation (EU) No. 910/2014 . A-Trust products are primarily used in the areas of e-business and e-government.
Products and services
Electronic certificates serve to prove identities in electronic data traffic. They are not only used for ex officio execution, but also play an important role in secure electronic business transactions. Qualified signatures based on A-Trust certificates are legally equivalent to handwritten signatures. Digital signatures are based on a cryptographic process, which allows the authenticity and integrity of a document to be proven.
- Digital signature: for emails, documents and invoices
- Trust Center: certifies the identity of the communication partner in electronic communication processes. 
- Mobile phone signature / citizen card : As a rule, qualified signatures are issued on smart cards (such as the e-card )  , whichrequirea card reader and the corresponding software (such as Mocca).  With the Handy Signature, qualified certificates can be used with a simple mobile phone. 
- e-Tresor: The e-Tresor is an online storage facility for electronic documents. Digital signatures can also be created and checked in the e-Tresor. 
The company's shareholders are (as of 11/2017):
- Austrian Chamber of Commerce (25.11%)
- XiTrust Secure Technologies GmbH (21,24 %)
- Austrian Bar Association (13.98%)
- Notartreuhandbank AG (13.98%) 
- Raiffeisen Informatik GmbH (13.56%)
- Raiffeisen Zentralbank Österreich AG (12.14%) 
- 2003: E-Government seal of approval from the Austrian Federal Government (product a.sign premium) 
- A-Trust website
- Company A-Trust Ges. For security systems in the electronic D. GmbH in Vienna . Commercial register data Creditreform / firmenabc.at
- A-Trust company for security systems in electronic data traffic GmbH , wko.at: Companies A – Z
- The Trust Center . a-trust.at. Archived from the original on January 14, 2011. Retrieved on April 4, 2019.
- Expert information: What happens when the citizen card is activated? , buergkarte.at, accessed December 3, 2014.
- Mocca is a Java-based free open source software for PC, Mac and Linux, recommended by the Federal Chancellery; in addition, A-Trust also offers solutions itself.
Compare Tools and downloads for your citizen card: Citizen card environments , buergkarte.at;
Mocca local , wiki.a-trust.at; both accessed December 3, 2014.
- That can do the Handy-Signatur , buergcard.at, accessed December 3, 2014;
A-Trust Handy Signature . a-trust.at. Retrieved June 14, 2011.
- E-Safe - your very own personal data safe . e-tresor.at. Retrieved June 14, 2011.
- 49% of the notary trust bank is owned by the Austrian Chamber of Notaries ; Bank Austria has 26% and Raiffeisen Zentralbank 25%.
- Seal of approval: company . digitales.oesterreich.gv.at. Archived from the original on July 16, 2012. Retrieved on April 4, 2019.