A24 (Band) - A24 (Band)
A24 was a German boy band that existed from 2000 to 2003.
The five band members between the ages of 18 and 22 were put together through a casting and signed by Splitt Entertainment and BMG .  Because of the five singers, two from Hamburg three and from Berlin come, the band was on the federal highway 24 named that connects the two cities. The members already had experience of performing in front of an audience or camera. Pete Dwojak sang as a soloist at the Deutsche Oper Berlin and the Theater des Westens since he was 12 years old .  Others have made appearances in films or in television series such asGood times, bad times or practice Bülowbogen . 
In the first few years A24 made over 350 appearances and could be seen in the ZDF television garden and the SAT-1 New Year's Eve party.  In the spring of 2003, the debut single was then Angels in the Night released. It reached the German single charts at the end of March, but did not go beyond number 77. Further publications were then postponed and in September 2003 the band finally broke up after Pete Dwojak left. 
- A24. In: chartsurfer.de. Retrieved February 16, 2019 .
- A24 at Splitt Entertainment. January 23, 2003, archived from the original on December 6, 2016 ; accessed on February 16, 2019 .
- concerts 2011 - moderators ( page no longer available , search in web archives ) Info: The link was automatically marked as defective. Please check the link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. , Choir Academy Dortmund
- A24 - Angels in the Night , Kai Schmidt, review by bloom, March 11, 2003
- Pete Dwojak - Vita. Archived from the original on August 30, 2013 ; accessed on February 16, 2019 .
- Alper Day ( page no longer available , search in web archives ) Info: The link was automatically marked as defective. Please check the link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. at the Urban Booking Agency
- Kai Müller ( Memento from December 8, 2013 in the Internet Archive ), band homepage Southern Replicat