A Raymond - A Raymond
The headquarters of A Raymond SCS , the parent company of the network, which is still family-owned, is in Grenoble (France) and its legal form is the “Société en commandite simple” (SCS, limited partnership ). The CEO of the A Raymond network is Antoine Raymond from the fifth generation of the family. Today, the network employs around 7,200 people in 26 production sites  worldwide  and is the market leader in Europe and number two worldwide. Around six billion parts are manufactured annually and new products are developed by 11 development offices, 700 of which are launched on the market every year. A Raymond currently holds over 1,600 patents.
The German subsidiaries are A Raymond GmbH & Co. KG , based in Lörrach and with a production facility in Weil am Rhein, and ARaymond Fluid Connection Germany GmbH, based in Eschbach-Bremgarten. A Raymond GmbH & Co. KG is led by CEO Jürgen Trefzer, ARaymond Fluid Connection Germany GmbH by CEO Peter Dreier. Around 1,750 people are employed at the three German ARaymond locations in Lörrach, Weil am Rhein and Eschbach-Bremgarten. The annual turnover of A Raymond GmbH & Co. KG is around 256 million euros, that of ARaymond Fluid Connection Germany GmbH around 55 million euros.
ARaymond supplies 95% of the automotive industry, mainly fastening solutions for interior and exterior cladding, drive systems, thermal management, fluid handling, etc. For a single car model, up to 1,000 quick fasteners in various forms are used. In automobiles from German production, around half of the quick-release fasteners used come from the A Raymond production facilities in Lörrach, Weil am Rhein and Eschbach-Bremgarten. The Lörrach site is a member of the Baden industrial association . 
In 1865 Albert-Pierre Raymond founded a factory to manufacture fasteners for the shoe, glove and leather goods industries. In 1886 Raymond invented and patented the first crown spring push button , an improvement on the first push button invented and patented by Heribert Bauer from Pforzheim in 1885. Raymond received a gold medal for this invention at the World Exhibition in Paris in 1900 . (Note: The crown spring push button by Hans Prym was only brought onto the market in 1903).
In 1898 a German subsidiary was founded in Lörrach. In the first decades of the 20th century, the business fields were expanded to include the supply of fastening elements for the radio and later the automotive industry. In 1936, hardened steel clips for the quick attachment of car door panels were produced for the first time. In 1955 the company started producing injection molded parts made of plastic. In the following decades, further production facilities were built in Spain and Italy. In 1987 the step into the neighborhood of the Ford headquarters in Detroit, USA, was dared. In the 1990s, plants were founded in the Czech Republic, China, Brazil and Japan and the technology of adhesive systems entered through a French subsidiary.
After the turn of the millennium, A Raymond continued to expand and entered into collaborations with other automotive industry suppliers. In 2009 the company took over the American company Tinnerman Palnut Engineered Products in Brunswick, Ohio.
- Internet presence of the A Raymond Group
- Hoppenstedt company profile ( Memento from September 29, 2007 in the Internet Archive )
- Company profile in the company database Hochrhein-Bodensee
- ARaymond - The ARaymond Network in numbers (R&D, patents, locations etc.) | ARaymond. In: www.araymond.de. Retrieved April 16, 2016 .
- Mitgliedsunternehmen of the wvib