Give everything - A todo dar
|Created by|| Alfredo Rates |
|Developed by||Ricardo Miranda|
|Directed by||Herval Abreu|
|Protagonists|| María José Prieto |
Juan Pablo Bastidas
I'm falling in love |
(composed by Pedro Suárez-Vértiz )
|Country of origin||Chile|
|No. of episodes||153 (aprox.)|
|Executive Producer (s)||
Bartolomé Dezerega |
|Producer (s)||Cecilia Ramirez|
|Producing company (s)||AD Productions|
|First broadcast||March 9 , 1998|
|Last broadcast||October 10 , 1998|
|See all credits ( IMDb )|
|File in IMDb|
It is created and written by Alfredo Rates , in collaboration with Pamela Soriano, produced by Cecilia Ramírez, directed by Herval Abreu , executed by Carlos Humeres, under the core content of Ricardo Miranda and Bartolomé Dezerega.
It stars María José Prieto , Juan Pablo Bastidas , Alejandro Castillo and Liliana García . It features performances by Alex Zisis , Carolina Arregui , Ana María Gazmuri , Renato Münster , Berta Lasala , Liliana Ross , Violeta Vidaurre , among others.
The telenovela was optimally tuned thanks to a solid story, a great cast and the use of beautiful landscapes as settings, including Bahia in Brazil .
Andrés del Río ( Alejandro Castillo ) was a responsible hippie who suddenly became a widower. So, he decided to take over his family's fortune. He gets a lot of money and after four years he decides to marry Oriana ( Liliana García ) for the third time .
This deeply annoys his eldest daughter, Maite ( María José Prieto ), who cannot bear to have this woman replace her mother. His contempt for Oriana is due above all because he believes that he is the lover of Sergio ( Alex Zissis ), his father's partner, since he discovered them in a compromising situation, although at least on Oriana's part, it had nothing to do with reality. . Maite rebels against her family and escapes to Bahia where she meets a group of motorcyclists and falls in love with the group's leader, Pablo ( Juan Pablo Bastidas ).
Sergio, who does want to stay with his partner's wife, hatches a plan and orders Andrés to be killed. This would leave the way clear for him to conquer Oriana and, incidentally, completely take over Andrés' companies. However, the latter does not die, although he completely loses his memory as a result of the bullet he received and without knowing how, he arrives at a town called El Tambo. There he becomes a mysterious character known to all as "El Tambito", while his family and close friends give him up for dead.
Maite never loses hope of finding her father alive one day and begins a frantic search. On his way he meets José Miguel ( Renato Münster ), with whom he starts a romance.
- María José Prieto as Maite del Río .
- Alejandro Castillo as Andrés del Río "El Tambito" .
- Liliana García as Oriana McLean .
- Alex Zissis as Sergio Balboa Sotomayor .
- Carolina Arregui as Verónica Muñoz .
- Juan Pablo Bastidas as Pablo Contreras .
- Ana María Gazmuri as Debora Falco .
- Renato Münster as José Miguel Prieto .
- Berta Lasala as Paula Caceres .
- Gloria Laso as Susana Flores .
- Sebastián Dahm as Fernando Wilson .
- Loreto Araya-Ayala as Juanita McLean .
- Araceli Vitta as Catalina "Cata" Balboa Muñoz .
- Carlos Díaz as Benjamín Echeverría .
- Liliana Ross as Yasna Fuentes .
- Rodrigo Bastidas as Ignacio del Río .
- Magdalena Max-Neef as Beatriz Garrido .
- Carlos Concha as Manuel .
- Camila Videla as Vicky .
- José Luis Briceño as Felipe .
- Francisca Hernández as Natividad .
- Marcela Medel as Solange Velásquez .
- Samuel Villarroel as Silvio / David Suárez .
- Violeta Vidaurre as Luz María Sotomayor "Madame Lulú" .
- Teresita Reyes as Brígida .
- Osvaldo Lagos as René Ruiz-Tagle .
- Aníbal Reyna as Don Fanor Velásquez .
- Coca Rudolphy as Eliana de Velásquez .
- Paola Camaggi as Barbara .
- Sergio Gajardo as Abelino .
- Catherine Mazoyer as Luisa "Lucha" Velásquez .
- Álvaro Espinoza as Pedro Velásquez .
- Catalina Olcay as Loreto Ruiz-Tagle .
- Teresa Münchmeyer as Filomena "Filo" .
- Carlos Embry as Mario Ponce .
- Macarena Darrigrandi as Macarena Rosales .
- Daniel Alcaíno as Ismael Reyes .
- Pamela Peragallo como Katty .
- Josefina Velasco as Chela .
- Carlos Valenzuela as Bruno Castro .
- John Knuckey as Juan Soto .
- Antonella Orsini as Patricia "Patita" del Río .
- Matías Vega as Diego Balboa Muñoz .
- Matias Pritzke as Rodrigo Falco .
- Belén Alvarado as Camila del Río .
- Camila Téllez as Antonia .
- Millaray Viera as Maite del Río (Girl).
- Executive President of AD Producciones: Bertolomé Dezerega
- Content executive director: Ricardo Miranda
- Production Director: Carlos Humeres
- Author: Alfredo Rates
- Script: Alfredo Rates and Pamela Soriano
- Telenovela director: Herval Abreu
- Soap opera producer: Cecilia Ramírez
- Pedro Suárez Vértiz - "I'm Falling In Love"
- Jon Secada - "Angel"
- Natalino - "Since I Saw You"
- Massimo Di Cataldo - "Si Dices Que Te Vas"
- Emmanuel - "This Adventure"
- Ricardo Arjona - "Who Would Say"
- Pedro Aznar - "There is no way to ask for forgiveness"
- Chayanne - "This Rhythm Is Danced Like This"
- Cristián Castro - "When You Look At Me Like This"
- Fey - "The Force Of Destiny"
- Grupo Pandora - "As long as Seeing You Happy"
- Roberto Carlos - "This Afternoon I Saw Raining"
- Public Disorder - "Latex"
- Miguel Bosé - "If This Is Love"
- Franco de Vita - "Como Decirte No"
- Luis Miguel - "The Door"
- Shakira - "Anthology"
- La Sonora Dinamita - "La Colita"
- Pablo Herrera - "I don't know what to do with her"