All or nothing (Chile) - A todo o nada (Chile)
|All or nothing|
|Created by||Martin Kweller|
|Presented by|| Francisco Kaminski (2013-2014) |
Gustavo Huerta (2020)
|Country of origin|| Chile |
Argentina (Original version)
|Original language (s )||Español|
|No. of seasons||2|
|No. of episodes||149 in Mega|
|Executive Producer (s)||Rigo Cornejo|
|Producing company (s)||
Endemol Chile (2013-2014) |
KAZ TV (2020)
|Broadcast medium|| Chilean National Mega |
|Age rating||Suitable for all audiences|
|Schedule||Monday to Friday from 7:10 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. From 18:30 to 20:10.|
|First broadcast||July 24 , 2013|
|Last broadcast||March 13 , 2020|
|The last passenger|
A todo o nada is a Chilean game show, broadcast by Mega [ 1 ] between 2013 and 2014, and by Televisión Nacional de Chile in 2020. In its first stage, it was produced by Endemol Chile , and in the second by KZA TV .
It first aired on July 24 , 2013 and ended on February 20 , 2014 . It was driven by Francisco Kaminski . It was re-released by TVN from January 27, 2020 until March 13 of the same year, when it had to be canceled due to the COVID-19 pandemic . [ 2 ] It was driven by Gustavo Huerta .
Its rules were adapted from The Last Passenger , [ 3 ] which between 2006 and 2010 was broadcast in Chile on TVN , but unlike this, the contestants do not compete for a study tour, but for instant prizes such as: tablets , phones, trips, etc., which vary according to the test. [ 4 ] Simple and family-oriented whose tests are made for ordinary people of any sex and age.
Live, a long line of contestants do different tests in order to win appliances , trips, among others. Each test has a time of 10 to 20 seconds, depending on the length of it.
- Boombox MTV
- Tablet MTV
- Netbook MTV
- LED TV
- Changan CS 35
- Smart TV
- Azumi Cell
- Gas grill
- PlayStation 3
- Full 4 MTV
- The mast : It consists of turning a ball with a rope around a mast and making the ball enter the container.
- Photos from Twitter : For the participants who cannot go to the studio there is this contest, in which photos uploaded to Twitter with the hashtag #AtodoOnadaMega are shown. The most creative photography wins a Boombox at the end of the program.
- What is it? : An object rotates quickly, and the contestants have to guess which object is constantly rotating.
- The mountains : It consists of throwing a bowling ball in an undulating area so that it falls in the prize area.
- The nut : The contestant has 10 seconds to remove a nut and place it in the container.
- Catch the balls : The contestant must catch with one hand 2 golf balls that come out of the structure.
- The pigs : In 10 seconds, the contestant must insert a coin into each of the 10 piggy banks with only one hand.
- The bat : It consists of throwing a baseball bat and dropping a baseball in the prize area.
- The blind box : In 30 seconds and without seeing, the contestant must hit the 3 boxing pears with only one fist.
- The cat : The contestant has 5 seconds to activate the light with the cat.
- The lamp : In 5 seconds the contestant must light all the lamps.
- The frogs : It consists of a toy frog, which the contestant has to advance to the prize area; if you stop before or after the prize zone, you lose.
- The fan : The contestant must manage to fit the ball into any of the 3 rapidly rotating containers.
- Smash the ball : The contestant must bounce a ball so that it falls into the bowl.
- The balloons : In 5 seconds the contestant must pop 10 balloons with his hands alone.
- Clash of Balls : The contestant must throw the ball, collide it with the other and leave it in the prize area
- The saw : The contestant must throw an apple without it touching the saw.
- The car : The contestant, with his car, must push a ball towards the bowling pins all this without going over the line and bounce all the bowling pins.
- The elastic : The contestant must throw an elastic managing to throw a block of wood and the testimony in a tube.
- Tape separators : The contestant must join 5 tapes in 10 seconds.
- The press : The contestant must throw the drink can, causing it to be crushed.
- The Geyser : The contestant has to throw a bowl and make the ball fall into it.
- Dogs : The pet must throw all the sticks.
- Sushi : The contestant must catch the sushi with chopsticks.
- The wheel : The contestant must push a bicycle wheel and it must fit in the prize area.
- Las Lucas : They must find a thousand-peso bill with a signature spread all over Chile and they can win fifty thousand pesos.
- The bartender : The contestant must pass a ball through jars and then into a container in 10 seconds.
- The pikeman : The contestant must pass between 2 bars without bouncing any.
- The Mamushka : They must lower a Russian doll without the tower falling.
- Who? : The participant has to guess who is the character shown in a blurred photo.
- Bus race : Each mother has to call her baby in a race where 4 babies compete to cross the finish line and win the prize.
- The cactus : The contestant must slide a wooden stick covered with nails, between 2 rows of balloons.
|TV Grass||Best Evening Program||All or nothing||Winner|
|Copihue de Oro||Best Contest or Interview Program||All or nothing||Winner|
- "All or nothing Start." . Archived from the original on September 6, 2013 . Retrieved August 27, 2013 .
- "All or nothing of TVN reaches its definitive end due to coronavirus" . DNA Radio . Mar 17, 2020 Unknown Parameter Ignored (Suggested ) ( Help )
- «Francisco Kaminski:" All or nothing "is made for me." .
- «“ A Todo o Nada ”, Mega's new game show.» .