Aachen cathedral master builder - Aachener Dombaumeister
The Aachen cathedral master builders , originally Aachen cathedral master builders , are builders and architects who were and are responsible for the construction and maintenance of the Aachen cathedral .
- 1848–1917: Peter Friedrich Peters
- 1917–1949: Joseph Buchkremer (1864–1949)
- 1949–1974: Felix Kreusch (1904–1985)
- 1974–1982: Leo Hugot (1925–1982)
- 1983–1997: Hans-Karl Siebigs (1930–2018)
- since 2000: Helmut Maintz (* 1959)
- Joseph Buchkremer: My activity as Aachen cathedral master builder, ed. by Marita Hermanns, Hans G. Schmalenberg (= publications of the Episcopal Diocesan Archives Aachen , vol. 46), Einhard, Aachen 1993, ISBN 3-920284-76-3 .