Owl sunrise - Amanecer búho
|Album of Goodfellas|
|Publication||April 26, 2004|
|Recording||Between September and October 2003|
|Record label||Bizarre Records|
Timeline of Good Boys
Owl Dawn is the fourth album of the band Uruguayan of alternative rock Goodfellas . It was released in April 2004 by the Bizarro Records labeland was presented live on May 18 of that year, at the El Galpón theater. [ 1 ] The recording and production were in charge of Gastón Ackermann. The disc contains a total of 16 songs: 11 correspond to the album, 4 to the EP No Risa and an additional track. [ 2 ]
Under the direction of Martin Wozniak, they made the video clip of The beautiful lobster crushed on the sidewalk and with Diego Fernández the video of He never wants to see you (once again) .
Amanecer Búho was the band's most successful album up to that point. [ 3 ] It was praised by critics, [ 3 ] [ 4 ] [ 5 ] [ 6 ] [ 7 ] [ 8 ] he earned three awards Graffiti 2005 (best video clip, best song of the year for He never wants to see you (once again) and best album) [ 9 ] and was certified gold at the end of 2009. [ 10 ]
|1.||"There I go"||Good boys||2:52|
|2.||«He never wants to see you (once again)»||Good boys||2:47|
|3.||"Parts of the field (part 2)"||Good boys||4:45|
|4.||«Under the tilo's tree»||Good boys||3:32|
|5.||«Coral #5»||Álvaro Garrigós, Gustavo Antuña, Laura Gutman, Marcelo Fernández and Pedro Dalton||3:17|
|6.||"Carlos, his car and the wet street"||Good boys||2:38|
|7.||"Temperament"||Álvaro Garrigós, Gustavo Antuña, Pedro Dalton and Rafael Clevere||3:43|
|8.||"Good Boy's Pavement"||Good boys||3:12|
|9.||"Haha hehe (lullaby for Kurt Cobain)"||Good boys||3:59|
|10.||"The beautiful lobster squashed on the sidewalk"||Good boys||4:12|
|11.||"3 bachelors, come"||Good boys||2:08|
|12.||«Percuplast»||Pablo Sonico and Gustavo Antuña||1:16|
|13.||"Morphine iris"||Good boys||2:24|
|14.||«Carcasi Environment»||Study for guitar by Mateo Carcas||0:41|
|15.||"And we go fucking for free"||Good boys||3:22|
|16.||"Monkeys on the table"||Gustavo Antuña||1:34|
- Alejandro itté: bass
- Gustavo Antuña: guitar
- Marcelo Fernández: guitar
- Laura Gutman: drums
- Pedro Dalton : voice
- Additional musicians
- Gastón Ackerman - trumpets in Temperament and The beautiful crushed lobster on the sidewalk
- Pablo Sónico - Percussion in Percu-plast
- Gastón Ackermann - Recording
- Gastón Ackermann and Buenos Muchachos - Artistic production
- Gustavo Ruvertoni - Recording of And we go fucking for free , and mix of the same song with Marcelo Fernández and Gustavo Antuña
- Andrés Mayo - Mastering
- «Good boys presents his new album» . Note by By Jorge Bonomi. Published in El País on May 13, 2004 . Retrieved July 7, 2010 .
- "Owl Dawn" . Disc information on the official website of Buenos Muchachos . Retrieved July 7, 2010 .
- "A journey into the heart of musical darkness" . Criticism of Fabián Muro of the album Uno con uno and so on, where the importance of his predecessor, Amanecer Búho is discussed. The Country 10/26/2006 . Retrieved July 7, 2010 .
- "That rough smoothness . " Wilmar Umpierrez's note on the album. The Republic 07/01/2004 . Retrieved July 7, 2010 .
- «What does the Girl say?» . Criticism in Montevideo Portal . Retrieved July 7, 2010 .
- «In the heights of the national rock» . Criticism in the newspaper El País, by Fabián Muro. June 6, 2004 . Retrieved July 7, 2010 .
- «Attentive ears» . Criticism in the newspaper El Observador, by Alejandro Espina. May 22, 2004 . Retrieved July 7, 2010 .
- "The passion according to the goodfellas charrúa" . Criticism in Rolling Stone, by Gabriel Peveroni. June 2004 . Retrieved July 7, 2010 .
- «Graffiti Prize Winners 2005» . List of winners in the different categories of the Graffiti Awards 2005, on the official website of the awards. Archived from the original on February 27, 2010 . Retrieved July 7, 2010 .
- « " We had to lose our fear of stopping indefinitely " » . Note by Sebastián Auyanet in EL País newspaper 12/10/2009 . Retrieved July 7, 2010 .