Anatoli Lokachtchouk - Anatoli Lokachtchouk
|Birth|| Twentieth century |
|nationality||Soviet and Ukrainian|
Anatoli Lokachtchouk Ivashko (b. Ukraine, 19?) Is a Ukrainian circus artist who has his origins in the Soviet circus . Since 1997 he has directed the Jitomate Bola Squad , which, under his direction, has become a benchmark for clown technique in Mexico, as well as juggling and acrobatics, among other circus disciplines. [ 1 ]
He has a career spanning more than 30 years. [ How many? ] With students all over the world, it has become the main engine of clown in Mexico. He is currently a teacher at the National Theater School, as part of the Academy of Movement. [ 2 ] He studied at the Moscow Circus School as a circus artist and stage manager. He also studied at the Moscow State Institute of Theater Arts , at the Faculty of Performing Arts of Circus as a regisseurof circus arts. He was a renowned artist of the Soviet Circus. He traveled throughout the Soviet Union and toured Europe, Central and South America. He won various awards, such as the National Competition of Soviet Circus Artists. He received the appointment of "Laureate Artist" from the Soviet Ministry of Culture for having contributed an act never before seen in the circus. Since 1991 he has lived in Mexico, teaching classes at the National School of Theater Art of the National Institute of Fine Arts, and seminars at various study centers and national and international meetings. Since 1997 he has directed the Jitomate Bola Squad. [ 3 ]
In 2013, he received a tribute from his students and former students, as part of the First International Clown Encounter in Mexico City, organized by the Hellenic Cultural Center. "The pioneer of the clown technique in Mexico, Anatoli Lokachtchouk, was honored by students and friends at the show" Cabaret Burdelé ", which was presented last night at the Hellenic Theater in this city". [ 4 ]
Anatoli Lokachtchouk is considered to have trained most of the best Mexican circus performers: [ 5 ] "Also at the end of the 20th century, some characters emerged who began to educate about contemporary circus in Mexico, for example the Ukrainian teacher Anatoli Lokachtchouk, pioneer of the art "clown" in Mexico and key figure in the circus arts and disciplines body of our nation " [ 6 ]
- «CABARET BURDELÉ - ENTERTAINMENT» . ENTERTAINMENT . December 12, 2013 . Retrieved April 2, 2017 .
- enat2014. «Teaching Plant» . www.enat.bellasartes.gob.mx . Retrieved April 2, 2017 .
- "Anatoli Lokachtchouk" . Magiarte's Blog . May 14, 2010 . Retrieved April 2, 2017 .
- 20Minutes. "They pay homage to Anatoli Lokachtchouk with a clown show - 20minutos.com.mx" . 20minutos.com.mx - Latest News . Retrieved April 2, 2017 .
- SC, CINABRIO IT. "Arts and History Mexico" . www.artesehistoria.mx . Archived from the original on April 3, 2017 . Retrieved April 2, 2017 .
- Glen Rodrigo Magaña. «Mexican Circonvention ... expression of a legendary art» . http://homozapping.com.mx . Accessed March 30, 2017 .