Ancud (disambiguation) - Ancud (desambiguación)
Ancud is the name of:
- The Commune of Ancud , in the north of the Isla Grande de Chiloé, Chile.
- The city of Ancud , in the north of the Isla Grande de Chiloé, Chile.
- The department of Ancud , an old political-administrative division of Chile.
- The Gulf of Ancud , a stretch of sea between the north of the island of Chiloé and the mainland of Chile.
- the schooner Ancud , a warship built in the port of the same name in 1843.
- Ancud , Chilean band