|Andes F. B. C.|
|First name. complete||Andes Foot - Ball Club|
|Foundation||As maypole 25 as 1916 (104 years)|
|Stadium||Alfredo Laiseca García Stadium|
|Location||General Alvear , Mendoza|
|Titles||10 (last in 2017)|
The Andes Foot-Ball Club is a sports club in the department of General Alvear , Mendoza province , Argentina , located at Diagonal Jorge Simón 36. Founded on May 25, 1916 , the first president was Mr. Emilio Sicilia - Rosarino by birth and Alvearense by adoption -. The origin of the colors is supposed to come from the colors of the club to which the founder Club Atlético Rosario Central, founded 27 years earlier in his hometown, adhered . The sports field of the institution consists of 5 Hs.
In the Liga Alvearense de Fútbol, Andes FC has won 11 local tournaments.
Interior Tournament 2013
In 2013, they managed to reach the fifth phase of the Interior Tournament (TDI), but did not get promotion to Argentino B, when they tied in the first leg 1 - 1 at the San Martín de Monte Comán Club, and lost in the second leg 2 - 1 at home. This participation stands out since it was played only with players from the local league. Site TDI 2013 [ 1 ] [ 2 ]
Plant TDI 2013
Alejandro Molero and César Araya
Argentine Tournament B
After being left out of the Interior Tournament, the leaders of the Andes Foot Ball Club began the process to obtain a possible invitation to the Argentine Tournament B. After presenting the corresponding folder of documentation in the AFA, the club received the long-awaited invitation, managing to belong to the fourth category of Argentine soccer. With the project underway, the team that will play the tournament is formed. [ 3 ]
Argentina Cup 2013
In the first phase of his first participation in the Argentine Cup, Andes faced San Martín de Monte Coman as a visitor, a meeting in which he achieved a 1-1 draw with goals from Ulises Morán for the local at 7 minutes of the second half , on the end Juan Ignacio Quintana for Croto. This result led to the game, to the definition by penalties, while for the local: Facundo Castro, Maxi Álvarez, Darío Salas and Emiliano Dichiara. Rodrigo Canales deflected his shot. For Andes they converted: Pablo Sánchez, Luis Aguilera, Juan Quintana. Sebastián Cazola and Dante Barroso. Final Result 1 (4) -1 (5) Thus Andes obtained the pass to the second phase of the Argentine Cup. [ 4 ] [ 5 ] [ 6 ]  
In the second phase, Andes faced Sport Club Pacífico, as a visitor. It was an interesting match, with several situations for both teams, however it ended in a 0-0 draw which led to a penalty shootout. In which, the local achieved victory, after taking advantage of a penalty missed by the visitors.
The following files were collected from old, current and institutional media.
In 1951, a fiscal land was awarded "precariously". For the definitive obtaining of the same, the institution had to fulfill works that would demonstrate the objectives to be fulfilled as a sports club.
Immediately after possession of the property was completed, the land was leveled and after this work was carried out on more or less one and a half hectares, the soccer field was first located, building two dressing rooms of fired material with concrete foundations, with their corresponding hot and cold water showers, installing a water lift pump. Later the canteen was built and on both sides of its back, the bathrooms were built. A family-type house has also been built for the staff who take care of the facilities, on an area of 70 m² "all made of fired material". At the entrance, a small ticket office and the secretariat have been built, which occupies 8 meters wide by 4 meters deep, all made of material. In regards to the soccer field,
When the projects were finalized, on September 11, 1951 and by Law No. 1992, the Honorable Chamber of Deputies and Senators of the Province, sanctioned the disaffection of the fiscal area, empowering the Executive Power to donate it to our institution. By Decree No. 4411 of September 13, 1960 and according to file No. 615-A-1960, the aforementioned donation is made, entrusting the General Government Notary Office to carry out the transfer deed of the domain, which until that date had not been managed to specify.
However, on August 11, 1964, Governor Francisco Gabrielli was asked , in his administration, for the fiscal area, but no concrete response was obtained.
After two years on Friday, August 19, 1966:
According to the Government Clerk, Property Donation Testimony, Deed number one hundred and fifty-eight - In the city of Mendoza, Argentine Republic. Notary Public Julio Manuel Reynoso - Present: Governor of the Province, Brigadier General, José Eugenio Blanco ; Minister of Finance, Doctor Jorge Zapata Mercader; Club President, Héctor Delfín Calella; Secretary of the Club, Evaristo Gramage, the final deed of the land is transferred to the president in office appointed above.
Currently the stadium of the Andes Foot-Ball Club, has the name Alfredo Laiseca García in honor of a former leader of the institution.
Fulfilling all the requirements, he is authorized to participate in the fourth category of Argentine soccer. [ 9 ]
Juan Carlos Vallejos
The institution is affiliated to the Alvearense Bocce Association, intervening in its tournaments with First and Second category teams, in Individual, Couples, and Triplets Tournaments, having registered around 60 players. There are two courts for the practice of this sport.
The club has facilities with a new Polysan floor, the first in Mendoza. [ 15 ]
The room has capacity for 200 people seated, leaving a space for a dance floor in the center of it, in the case of parties. If not, the capacity expands 250 seated people, for example to hold talks and meetings.
There is the possibility of practicing rugby, with a field of professional measures. A group of sports fans made up the Cubs Rugby Club, for approximately 25 years, being the only local team at that time. Faced with incompatibility of schedules with the preparation of children's and inferior soccer teams of the use of the auxiliary sports field, the board of directors at that time, decided to prioritize football over rugby, the central sport of the entity. Terminating the agreement with the rugby players. They started to use the facilities of the departmental Sports Center.
The club was affiliated to the Alvearense Basketball Association, affiliated to the Mendocina Basketball Federation and therefore the Argentine Basketball Confederation .- It participated in the regular tournaments that were played in two divisions (First and Reserve), it had around 40 players, at the time of obtaining the land the team did not have a court to practice this sport, but after a few years it was built. However, at present, the Alvearense Basketball Association ceased to exist and the court is not in condition, but it still has the corresponding boards and it is expected at some point, to put it back into use and consequently to form a new team.
In 2013 a group of sports fans decided to re-form the Alvearense Basketball Association, the first league was only for Women's Basketball. While Men's Basketball plans to be started in 2014. Among some of the clubs that started presenting teams is the Andes Women's Basketball team. [ 16 ]
The 25x12.50 meter swimming pool (semi-Olympic) that had to be interrupted at the time of construction due to the death of one of the executives "driving the project", (in a car accident with members of the electric cooperative and the departure of other members of the Board of Directors; Coco Di Paolo), and the departure to another part of the country of another, of the driving directors, Luis Campoo, made the work remain unfinished until today, always with the expectation of putting it working.
- Alvearense Football League (6) : 1944/45, 1954, 1965, 1987, 2015, 2016. [ citation required ]
- Federal Tournament C (1) : 2017
- Offensive Trident , Web. Honor on high . Andes could not reach Argentino B, but he got the applause of all his fans . Archived from the original on March 4, 2016 . Retrieved July 24, 2013 .
- Argentine Web Tournaments . «Information of the Andes FC Club - Gral. Alvear Mza» . Archived from the original on November 4, 2013 . Retrieved November 3, 2013 .
- Offensive Trident , Web (2013). "Head on B" . Although he was not playing for nothing, Andes put everything in and beat Ferro 4 to 2. He said goodbye with 15 points It is true that all the club's guns point to the historical participation in Argentino B de Fútbol, but in the middle there was a commitment to fulfill by the Alvearense League and the players wanted all three points. And they kept them: Andes was superior to Ferro in all lines and beat him 4 to 2 in the match corresponding to the 14th and last date of the 2013 Clausura . Archived from the original on June 20, 2015 . Retrieved July 24, 2013 .
- Alvear Diario . "The Croto of miracles returned . " Archived from the original on November 4, 2013 . Retrieved November 3, 2013 . «Andes beat San Martín 5-4 on penalties and continues in the Argentine Cup. Now he's going through Pacific. »
- Mega Deportivo . "Dramatic victory for Andes." . Archived from the original on November 4, 2013 . Retrieved November 3, 2013 . "El Croto eliminated Monte Comán on penalties, after equalizing in the last minute with nine men."
- Olé . «They put second» . Retrieved November 3, 2013 . «They also passed: Independiente (Chivilcoy), Boca (RG), Curupay (C), Sp. Fernández (SdE), Argentino (Mza), May 25 (LP), Andes (M) , Everton (LP), Lastenia ( T), Gutiérrez (M), Central (Chaco), Progreso (S), Arrieta (J), Las Palmas (C), Aprendices (SF) and El Tabacal (S). »
- Argentina Cup Official page . «From the dying draw to euphoria on penalties» . Archived from the original on November 4, 2013 . Retrieved November 3, 2013 . “Despite the unfavorable conditions, since they were playing as visitors and were suffering an irremediable defeat, Atlético Argentino, Andes , Deportivo Tabacal and Sportivo Fernández overcame to reach the final 1-1 of their matches. The effort was subsequently rewarded in penalties, with its victories over the Commerce Employees Center, San Martín (Monte Comán), Deportivo Río Dorado and Instituto Deportivo Santiago, respectively. »
- Argentina Cup Official page . "Andes Foot-Ball Club Information" . Archived from the original on August 25, 2014 . Retrieved November 3, 2013 .
- MegaDeportivo , Web. "The Andes field was inspected . " The Council inspected and approved Federal court Andes on their possible participation in the Argentino B . Archived from the original on November 4, 2013 . Retrieved July 24, 2013 .
- Ovation online . "In General Alvear, Croto prevailed over Montecaseros . " Retrieved November 3, 2013 . "Andes FC, on the hour, won the duel for the fourth date of zone 5 against Montecaseros by 1 to 0. Horacio Anzonrena scored the goal for the Alvearense team."
- Ovation online . "San Martín (MC) and Andes FC drew goalless in San Rafael." . Retrieved November 3, 2013 . "The Monte Comán team was unable to play against Croto on their court, in one of the matches that closes the 6th date of zone 4 of Argentino B."
- Los Andes online . "He defeated Andes FC" . Archived from the original on November 4, 2013 . Retrieved November 3, 2013 . «He defeated Andes FC and is the only leader with 11 points. On Thursday he faces Pacífico in Alvear. »
- Soccer Universe . "Campaign" . Retrieved November 3, 2013 .
- Official Facebook . Official Andes FC . Retrieved November 3, 2013 .
- Mega Deportivo . "The AAB championship started . " Archived from the original on November 4, 2013 . Retrieved November 3, 2013 . "Eight teams participate in the championship, of which seven are the founding clubs of the association."