Andi Fichtner - Andi Fichtner
It was only when she began her university studies that she made her first climbing experiences on the Swabian Alb . Later, in the Alps, she initially went on the "classic" high-altitude tours , such as crossing the Matterhorn and Biancograt , as well as on ski tours . The so-called great north faces of the Alps soon followed .
Her preferred style is quick ascent of routes , to practice mountaineering as originally as possible and, if possible, to forego mountain huts and mountain railways. She climbed the Walker pillar through the north face of the Grandes Jorasses in one day, then climbed to the foot of the wall of the Dru in order to commit the Directe Américaine . She managed the north face of Piz Badile through the classic Cassin route as well as the tour Another day in paradise in a time of 3 hours.
While ice climbing , Andi Fichtner conquered some of the most difficult waterfalls in Switzerland and Austria. As a sport climber on the rocks, she moves in routes up to difficulty level 8a + . Successful she was at the German Boulder Cup in 2009 and the Germans Speedcup .  She was German runner-up in 2009 and German speed climbing champion in 2010 . 
As a speaker, she also presents slide shows on her project Vertical ,  a book project that deals with people who go vertically, as well as her lecture on her Greenland expedition with Christoph Hainz and Roger Schäli .
Andi Fichtner works as a freelance graphic and web designer.
- Les Droites north face "Jackson"  1100 m, ice 90 ° / Mixed 5+ (time: 11.5 hours / guide: 12–20 hours for the wall without ascent and descent)
- Grandes Jorasses „Walkerpfeiler“ (in 1 Tag)
- Gross Fiescherhorn north face
- Montblanc du Tacul Modica-Noury
- Ortler Nordwand (Free Solo)
- Dru westwand "Directe Americaine" to the block coince 
- Marmolada "Modern Times" 
- Laliderer peak "Direct north face"
- Piz Badile NE wall "Cassin" 900 m 6 / 6+ (time: 3 hours)
- Breitwangfluh „Betablock“ Super WI7, 300 m
- Breitwangfluh „Crack Baby“ IV, WI6, 340 m
- Oeschinenwald "Reise Intergral" WI6
- Renkfalls "Classic Renkfall" WI4, 170 m (Free Solo)
The sports climber
- Kronthal, Elsass: „Orange amer“ 8a
- Rusenschloß-Grotte, Blautal: "Sloth Special" 8a +
- Kesselwand-Arena, Swabian Alb: “Lustmolch in der Grotte” 8a
- Expedition together with Christoph Hainz and Roger Schäli in East Greenland . First ascent of the Asta Nunaat mountain, so named by the team, via the “Tartaruga” route 7b + A2.
- Ralf Becker: digital ROCK: German Boulder Cup 2009 after German Boulder Cup - Überlingen - 2009 . Digitalrock.de. December 31, 2009. Retrieved September 26, 2010.
- Ralf Becker: digital ROCK: Dt. Ranking list according to the German Speed Cup - Leipzig 2010 . Digitalrock.de. Retrieved October 1, 2010.
- Living with the vertical (PDF; 1.1 MB) andifichtner.de. Archived from the original on November 28, 2009. Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. Retrieved September 26, 2010.
- Hartmut Eberlein: Mont Blanc Group. Area guide for mountaineers and climbers. Bergverlag Rother , ISBN 3-7633-2414-3 ( limited preview in Google book search [accessed on September 26, 2010]).
- Hartmut Eberlein: Mont Blanc Group. Area guide for mountaineers and climbers. Bergverlag Rother, ISBN 3-7633-2414-3 , p. 297 ( limited preview in Google Book Search [accessed September 26, 2010]).
- Petit Dru (Mont Blanc), W-Wand “Directe Américaine” (3,733 m) . Topoguide.de. Abgerufen am 26. September 2010.
- Marmolada, S wall “Modern Times” (3,309 m) . Topoguide.de. Archived from the original on April 29, 2005. Retrieved September 26, 2010.
- Roland Stierle : Portrait: Andi Fichter. Beloved top athlete born in 1976 . In: Stuttgart Alpin, 2017, issue 1, pp. 20–21.
- Official website
- Portrait in the magazine climbing (PDF; 1.3 MB)
- Cover climbing magazine (PDF; 343 kB)
- Report Greenland Expedition (PDF; 135 kB)
- Climbing educational film
- engl. Article from Alpinist.com
|SHORT DESCRIPTION||German graphic designer and climber|
|DATE OF BIRTH||October 11, 1976|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Leonberg|