Son of Paula Martínez and José Manuel Sarasola Zalacain, who was mayor of Isasondo in the 30s of the 20th century , [ 1 ] Andoni Sarasola comes from a family with a business tradition linked to the industrial area. [ 2 ] Furthermore, Andoni Sarasola is the brother of Gurutz Sarasola Martínez, a poet known in the literary world by the pseudonym Lotsati. [ 3 ]
The experiences of the Gipuzkoan engineer have been compiled in the book Minas y Ferrocarril. Black Eyes-Sagunto. Siderurgia Integral , published by Alba publishing house. [ 6 ]
- "Document of 1942" . Navarra .
- "Itsasondo, the town of the blackboard" . News from Gipuzkoa . March 12, 2017. Archived from the original on July 1, 2019.
- «Basque literature recovers the figure of Gurutz Sarasola 'Lotsati ' » . December 29, 2010.
- «Locomotive 501 driven by Andoni Sarasola. Sierra Menera, Ojos Negros, Teruel. » . Historical Mining Archive .
- «More than 200 guests will attend the tribute to Romeu and the inauguration of the street to Sarasola» . The Provinces . June 28, 2008.
- Vila Francés, Alfonso. "Traveling in difficult times . " Jot Down .