Singer André on May 17, 2007
|origin||Soest , Germany|
|founding||2003 as Kill.Kim.Novak|
|Steven, Frank (aka. the Tank)|
The band Kill.Kim.Novak was formed in 2003 after the breakup of Another Sick Tribe . First she called herself Kim Novak and later put the kill in front of it. Shortly after the band was founded, the first demo head lights appeared , in 2005 the demo EP Kaskaden followed .
The band's much-acclaimed demos and live shows led to a recording contract with the Alveran Records sub -label A-Team in 2007, where the two demos were released across Europe on a CD under the name 03:05 from June 2007 . 03:05 got positive reviews in many music magazines. 
In mid-November 2007, the band received a letter from the lawyers of actress Kim Novak , in which they asked the band to change their name and to destroy all merchandise verifiably.  The reason the lawyers, among others, said they were fans of the band reaches the Privatgründstück of Kim Novak and had tried to kill the actress. The record label jokingly urged fans to refrain from trying to kill them.  In February 2008 the band changed their name to andorra ~ atkins .
After separating from Alveran Records, the album Augenlied was released in self-distribution in August 2009 .
andorra ~ atkins is stylistically often assigned to the Screamo , the band itself is more in post-hardcore .  The record label Alveran Records referred for comparison to groups such as Snapcase , Refused , At the Drive-In , Song of Zarathustra , Envy , Yage and Loxiran ,  the band members themselves see themselves in the tradition of Envy or Book of Dead Names . 
- 2003: Kopfleuchten (Demo-MCD)
- 2005: Kaskaden (Demo EP)
- 2007: 03:05 (Alveran Records)
- 2009: Augenlied (self-distribution)
- Band biography & review excerpts ( Memento from November 10, 2007 in the Internet Archive ).
- Visions: Hard Times for Kill.Kim.Novak ; Accessed December 3, 2007
- rock-n-riot.de ( Memento of December 10, 2007 in the Internet Archive ) Retrieved on November 6, 2015.
- Interview with Kill.Kim.Novak in Zakk, Düsseldorf on May 31, 2007 ( Memento of the original from December 29, 2007 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. ; Accessed December 4, 2007