André-Michael Beer - André-Michael Beer
André-Michael Beer (born March 24, 1958 in Munich ) is a German gynecologist and professor of naturopathy. His habilitation at the Ruhr-Universität Bochum in 2005 was the first habilitation in the field of naturopathy in Germany after the Second World War .
After graduating from high school, Beer completed an apprenticeship as a naturopath at the Josef-Angerer-Heilpraktikerschule in Munich from 1980 to 1983 , before he began studying human medicine at the RWTH Aachen in 1983 . In 1991 he did his doctorate at the Institute for Physiology there on the subject of "Oxygen uptake examinations under rheological conditions in pregnant women and newborns". From 1989 to 1995 he completed his specialist training in gynecology and obstetrics at the Luisenhospital Aachen . From 1995 to 1997 he then headed the Park Clinic in Bad Kissingen , a balneogynecological-oncological clinic for gynecological rehabilitation, prevention and follow -up treatment.
Since 1997, Beer has been head of the Naturopathy Clinic at the Blankenstein Clinic of the Catholic Clinic in Bochum . He gained additional designations for naturopathic treatment , physical medicine , rehabilitation, balneology and medical climatology. His additional qualifications are acupuncture , emergency medicine and psychosomatic medicine. His main focus is on outpatient and inpatient care, especially for the chronically ill, with traditional natural healing methods. In 2005 he completed his habilitation at the Ruhr University Bochum as the first in Germany in the field of naturopathy and as an adjunct professor, heads the natural medicine department in the general medicine department.
Awards and activities
- 1990 Prize of the Lower Rhine-Westphalian Society for Gynecology and Obstetrics
- 1996 Appointment as President of the International Expert Committee for Balneogynecology within the International Society of Medical Hydrology and Climatology (ISMH)
- 1997 Award of the Boxberger Foundation for basic naturopathic research
- Chairman of the Science, Research and Development Committee. German Spa Association eV
As an author:
- with T. Pötschke, B. Weidner and B. Hajeck-Lang: Reduction diets from A to Z. In: B. Hajeck-Lang (Ed.): Handbook of diets and alternative nutritional forms. Elsevier, Urban & Fischer, Munich 2010, ISBN 978-3-437-57580-8 .
- Physical therapy in gynecology. In: I. Gerhard, M. Kiechle (Hrsg.): Integrative gynecology - conventional and complementary therapy. Elsevier, Urban & Fischer, Munich 2006, pp. 235-252.
- Physical therapy in obstetrics. In: I. Gerhard, A. Feige (Ed.): Obstetrics integrative - conventional and complementary therapy. Elsevier, Urban & Fischer, Munich 2005, pp. 292-310.
- with M. Adler: Guide to naturopathic treatment for medical practice. Elsevier, Urban & Fischer, Munich 2011.
- with T. Henke and KR Wiebelitz: Evaluation of stationary naturopathy. Final report of the second scientific support for the model department for naturopathy at the Blankenstein Clinic. Dr. Kovac Verlag, Hamburg 2009.
- with P. Kiwitt: New form of further medical training Possibilities and limits of structured further training programs in theory and practice using the example of the fields of naturopathic treatment and neurology. Dr. Kovac Verlag, Hamburg 2009.
- with J. Lukanov and P. Sagorchev: Modern Moortherapie. BAW Verlag, Sofia 2007, ISBN 978-954-443-612-4 .
- Acupuncture in Obstetrics. Handbook for doctors and midwives. 1st edition. Urban & Fischer, Munich / Jena 2000.
|SHORT DESCRIPTION||German gynecologist and professor of naturopathy|
|DATE OF BIRTH||March 24, 1958|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Munich|