André Bardow - André Bardow
From 1994 to 1999 Bardow studied mechanical engineering at RWTH Aachen University and Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh, USA. In 2002 he worked as a visiting scientist at the Institute of Chemical Engineering of the Polish Academy of Sciences in Gliwice , Poland. In 2004 he received his doctorate to become a Dr.-Ing. at the Chair of Process Technology at RWTH Aachen. Bardow then worked for one year (2005/06) as a postdoc at the Institute for Polymers at the ETH Zurich and in 2007 became chief engineerat the Chair of Process Technology at RWTH Aachen. From 2007 to 2010 he was Assistant / Associate Professor for Separation Technology at the TU Delft , Netherlands. He has been a professor since 2010 and held the chair for technical thermodynamics in Aachen. In September 2019, ETH Zurich announced that he would be appointed full professor for energy and process system technology. 
- André Bardow, Volker Göke, Hans-Jürgen Koß, Klaus Lucas und Wolfgang Marquardt: Model-based determination of ternary diffusion coefficients by 1-D Raman spectroscopy, International Workshop “Transport in Fluid Multiphase Systems: From Experimental Data to Mechanistic Models”, RWTH Aachen University, 2004
- Thomas Schweizer und André Bardow: The role of instrument compliance in normal force measurements of polymer melts, Rheologica Acta, 45(4):393-402, 2006.
- André Bardow, Volker Göke, Hans-Jürgen Koß, Klaus Lucas und Wolfgang Marquardt: Concentration-dependent diffusion coefficients from a single experiment using model-based Raman spectroscopy, Fluid Phase Equilibria, 228-229:357-366, 2005.
- André Bardow und Wolfgang Marquardt: Identification of diffusive transport by means of an incremental approach, Computers & Chemical Engineering, 28(5):585-595, 2004
- André Bardow und Wolfgang Marquardt: Incremental and simultaneous identification of reaction kinetics: methods and comparison, Chemical Engineering Science, 59(13):2673-2684, 2004.
- Chair for Technical Thermodynamics, RWTH Aachen
- Department of Mechanical and Process Engineering, ETH Zurich
- Profile of André Bardow on the ETH Zurich website. Accessed May 31, 2020 .
- Three female and six female professors appointed. Retrieved January 22, 2020 .
- Awards for outstanding researchers. Covestro Deutschland AG, October 21, 2016, archived from the original on July 3, 2018 ; accessed on September 27, 2019 .
|SHORT DESCRIPTION||German mechanical engineer and university professor|
|DATE OF BIRTH||25. September 1974|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Marl|