André Johannes Bodemann (born August 13, 1965 in Hagen ) is a major general in the army of the German Armed Forces and has been in command of the Inner Guidance Center in Koblenz since March 27, 2020 . 
Training and first uses
André Bodemann joined the Bundeswehr in 1985 with the Panzer Grenadier Battalion 202 in Hemer . He trained as a reserve officer and officer of the armored infantry troops at the Army Officers' Academy in Hanover and the Armor School in Munster , afterwards he became a platoon commander used in Hemer. From 1989 to 1992 he studied education at the Helmut Schmidt University - University of the Federal Armed Forces in Hamburg . From 1992 to 1998 he was a platoon leader, S6 officer (responsible forCommand support ) and company commander of the 4th Company in Augustdorf at the Panzergrenadierbataillon 212 . He was then employed as an instructor at the armored troop school in Munster, before taking part in the 42nd Army General Staff course at the command academy of the German Armed Forces in Hamburg from 1999 to 2001 and being trained as an officer in the general staff service .
Service as a staff officer
As a staff officer in divisions G3 (planning, issuing orders and conducting ongoing operations) and G4 (logistical support), he then returned to Augustdorf to the staff of Panzer Brigade 21 . From 2004 to 2005 he worked for the head of the planning department in the command staff of the armed forces in the Federal Ministry of Defense (BMVg) in Bonn , before taking over as battalion commander of the 332 Panzer Grenadier Battalion in Wesendorf . He then went back to Bonn, as a consultant for personnel structure inArmy headquarters . From 2008 to 2011 he worked as a consultant for the areas of operations, armed forces and personnel at the State Secretary in the BMVg in Bonn and Berlin . His next transfer took him as "Chef de Cabinet" to the Allied Joint Force Command in Brunssum , before he was employed a third time as Head of Strategy and Operations in the Ministry of Defense.
Service as General
From July 2014 to October 2016, Bodemann was brigade commander of the 12th Panzer Brigade . Bodemann was appointed Brigadier General at this post . After transfer of this command to Colonel Joerg Lake Bode man as commander of Train, Advise and Assist Command (TAAC) North was the Resolute Support Mission in Mazar-i-Sharif , Afghanistan in foreign assignment . Subsequently, on October 3, 2017, Bodemann succeeded Brigadier General Wolf-Jürgen Stahl as head of the Strategy and Operations II “ Military Policy and Operations” sub-departmentFederal Ministry of Defense in Berlin .  On March 27, 2020, Bodemann took over the management of the Inner Guidance Center in Koblenz from his predecessor Reinhardt Zudrop and was promoted to major general. 
- May to November 2003 J 5/7 Multinational Brigade Southwest in the 7th German KFOR contingent in Prizren / Kosovo
- November 10, 2016  to October 3, 2017  Commander of the Train, Advise and Assist Command (TAAC) North of the Resolute Support Mission in Mazar-e Sharif, Afghanistan
Bodemann is married and has one child.
- Curriculum vitae. (PDF) In: Bundeswehr.
- Wolfgang Kring: Change of leadership at the Center for Inner Leadership. In: Bundeswehr. March 27, 2020, accessed March 29, 2020 .
- Personnel changes in top military and civilian positions - October 2017. Accessed on October 12, 2017 .
- Inner Guidance Center. Accessed April 30, 2020 .
- Afghanistan deployment of the Bundeswehr under new leadership. In: www. Einsatz.bundeswehr.de. Retrieved November 11, 2016 .
- contingent leader on the day of German unification. October 3, 2017. Retrieved October 12, 2017 .
|ALTERNATIVNAMEN||Bodemann, André Johannes (full name)|
|SHORT DESCRIPTION||German Brigadier General and Commander of the Inner Guidance Center|
|DATE OF BIRTH||13. August 1965|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Hagen|