After graduating from high school in Hildesheim in 1983, Habisch first studied Catholic theology at the Westphalian Wilhelms University of Münster and the Eberhard Karls University of Tübingen, as well as economics at the Eberhard Karls University of Tübingen and the Free University of Berlin . In 1988 he obtained his diploma in theology in Tübingen, and in 1992 his degree in economics from the Free University of Berlin. In 1993 he was promoted to Dr. theol. PhD . From 1992 to 1994 he was a research assistant at the Chair of Business and Business Ethics, Ingolstadt Faculty of Economics at the Catholic University of Eichstätt . In 1998 he completed his habilitation as a scholarship holder of theGerman Research Foundation DFG in the subject of social ethics at the Julius Maximilians University of Würzburg .
Habisch is an advisor in the Central Committee of German Catholics , scientific advisor to the Federation of Catholic Entrepreneurs (BKU) , in the scientific commission "Impetus for Work" (VEBA AG, Diocese of Essen, Evangelical Church in the Rhineland), scientific coordinator at the IFOK Institute, Bensheim, and founding director of the Center for Corporate Citizenship eV, Ingolstadt, as well as a member of the CSU principle commission. He is also a member of the jury of the “ Schwab Foundation for Social Entrepreneurship” for the 2006 election of the Social Entrepreneur . Habisch is also on the advisory board of the Catholic Social Science Center in Mönchengladbach (KSZ).
André Habisch is married and has three children.
- Habisch, André & Neureiter, Martin & René Schmidpeter : Manual corporate citizenship: Corporate Social Responsibility for Managers . Springer Gabler, 2008.
- Authority and modern culture: on the interdependence of ecclesiology and state theory between Carl Schmitt and James M. Buchanan , Schöningh 1994, ISBN 3-506-73603-5
- Family-friendly corporate strategy, contributions to a future-oriented program , Mering 1995, ISBN 3-87988-135-9
- Environmental ethics and development problems: the economic perspective , Lit 1997, ISBN 3-8258-3274-0
- Globalization and democracy: ethical orientation of organizations in the process of global integration , Lit 2000, ISBN 3-8258-5032-3
- Corporate Citizenship: social commitment of companies in Germany , Springer 2003, ISBN 3-540-44335-5
- The successful marriage model: the magic of marriage - and the facts , Olzog Munich 2004, ISBN 3-7892-8114-X
- Corporate social responsibility across Europe, Springer 2004, ISBN 3-540-23251-6
- The dual vocational training system in times of flight and migration. Germany must stay Germany!?! (Church and Society Green Series No. 433, published by the Catholic Social Science Central Office), JP Bachem Medien, Cologne 2016, ISBN 978-3-7616-3136-2 .
- Website of André Habisch (KU Eichstätt-Ingolstadt)
- The social role of the company ( Memento from May 6, 2009 in the Internet Archive )
|SHORT DESCRIPTION||German theologian, economist and social scientist|
|DATE OF BIRTH||3. August 1963|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Dortmund|