André Holst - André Holst
After training as a music dealer and organ teacher in Lübeck, Holst studied acting , musicals and theater education in Hamburg , played theater and switched to the media industry in 1990. He has been working for MDR since 1990  , while also working for Radio NORA for a while .
André Holst works both on the radio and on television , initially with the four-part series Fifty-Fifty , which was broadcast in the evening program of the MDR. Other programs are MDR at 12 , the MIMA country quiz and the show LONG SATURDAY . In addition, he announced the programs of this station on NDR .
In addition to his journalistic work in Germany, he worked in England with Swing , among others, he went first German entertainer with the Syd Lawrence Orchestra on England - tour , on the Expo 2000  also played this orchestra. Since 2006 he has been working with the Hans Leonhardt Orchestra in Germany and giving guest performances.
As a singer he has been resident in the following programs: NDR Talkshow , ARD Wunschbox , ZDF TV Garden , NDR Sonntakte , In Hübner , MDR - Happy, laughter is key , scoffers, fun and top executives , MDR -Silvestergala, The perfect Celebrity Dinner (VOX) and on the Malcolm Laycock Show on the BBC .
André Holst has been involved in general welfare since 1996 . To this end, he organizes so-called charity talk series  in Germany, in which prominent personalities from the fields of culture, politics and sport appear. A large number of foundations and initiatives have benefited from this so far.
In the summer of 2018 he founded the Haus mit Herz  initiative in Bad Lauterberg in the Harz Mountains , through which individual problem solutions and new ways for special people can be found quickly and without red tape.
- 2000: Peter Frankenfeld Prize  for artistic versatility and humanitarian commitment
- 2002: Jazz Award  for the category "Singing / Swing" the CD "Thats Swing" by André Holst with Chris Dean's European Swing Orchestra at Nagel-Heyer_Records .
- 2016: smago! Award , "Charity Prize" for 20 years of show talk
- 1992: Fifty-Fifty, MDR show series (moderator, 4 episodes)
- 1993: My Show, MDR Show (external reporter)
- 2001: Zoo-Safari, MDR documentary (moderator, 100 episodes)
- 2001: Alles Gute, MDR-Show (presenter, singer)
- 2002: Gute Reise, MDR documentary (moderator, 30 episodes)
- 2003: 50 years Jacob Sisters, MDR show (presenter)
- 2004: Gleichschlags 13, MDR-Comedy (actor, producer, 10 episodes)
- 2004: Doctor games, MDR quiz show (moderator)
- 2006: Laughter is the trump card, MDR show (presenter)
- 2007: Sternstunden, MDR-Show (moderator)
- Tribute to Sinatra (1999) mit dem Orchester Paul Kuhn. Special Guest: Dagmar Frederic
- When Christmas approaches (2000) with the Alfred home orchestra
- Your love makes me strong (2001) first German production
- That's Swing (2002) with the European Swing Orchestra / London under the musical direction of Chris Dean. Special guest: Mary Roos
- What can I do for it (2003) with the Jacob Sisters
- Peter Frankenfeld DVD (2005) the most beautiful skits from music is trumps
- Harald Juhnke DVD (2007) the most beautiful skits from music is trumps
- Zeitschiff Unicorn CD (2018) radio play about the escape to Pepperland
- "MDR-Webpage / Team" accessed on June 1, 2016
- André Holst at the Expo 2000 August 2000
- "Why André Holst gave up the theater", accessed on August 10, 2012
- «SHOWTALK | The show that moves - with stars who help » Retrieved January 1, 2012
- «House with a heart | André Holst's Showtalk Initiative » accessed on July 1, 2019
- "People from the world - WELT ONLINE", accessed on March 1, 2002
- "Jazz Award from Swinging Hamburg", accessed on September 10, 2020
|SHORT DESCRIPTION||German journalist, show master and entertainer|
|DATE OF BIRTH||July 6, 1964|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Lübeck|