André Langenfeld was born in the GDR in 1970 .  Through his training at a company with a branch on a broadcasting site, he ended up at the former youth broadcaster DT64 by chance . When this was hired, he got a job with the successor broadcaster Fritz . As a journalist he has z. B. written for the online daily mirror.  As a DJ, he regularly spins in the following locations in Berlin, among others: Fritz-Club at Ostbahnhof, Watergate in Kreuzberg, Cookies in Mitte, Icon in Prenzlauer Berg and for Bread & Butter.  He is a member of the Zulu Nation .
- 1990–1992 “The Yo! Show “, a hip-hop show on DT64
- 1994–2007 „Saturday Nightflight“ bei Fritz
- 1999–2007 “Hip Hop Soundgarden”, Tuesdays with Fritz
- 2008–2017 “Nightflight”, from Friday to Saturday between midnight and 5 am at Fritz, since 2015 midnight to 3 am
- since 2017: "Beautiful Living" on ByteFM
- Rap History – 1980
- Fritz Homepage www.fritz.de ( Memento of the original from June 25, 2013 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.
- Online Tagesspiegel article
- the long field: Info www.andrelangenfeld.de
- Fritz Musikstreams There you can hear the Nightflight at any time.
- the long field homepage with playlists for the broadcast.
|SHORT DESCRIPTION||German DJ, radio presenter and journalist|
|DATE OF BIRTH||1970|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||DDR|