André Minninger (born June 19, 1965 in Hamburg ) is an author and radio play producer. He produces the radio play series TKKG and Die drei ??? , for which he has also been writing the dialogue books since the early 1990s, which are adaptations of the novels.
After graduating from commercial school, Minninger began working for the production company “Tonstudio Europa” (today “Studio Körting”) , which at that time still belonged to the record company Miller-International Schallplatten . At first he worked as a sound engineer, later he also took over the editorial supervision of radio play series and the creation of dialogue books and produced together with director Heikedine Körting . Occasionally he appears in the productions in smaller roles as a speaker and takes care of the sound effects.
From 1997 to 2002 he published eight of his own books in the youth crime series Die drei ??? . In 2012 he returned as a novelist for The Three ??? back with the Christmas special The 5th Advent , which was published as a book and radio play. He also opened the anthology Das Rätsel der Sieben with the short story The Seventh Guest . Since the death of Stefan Wolf , he has also been writing his own books and radio plays for the TKKG series (from episode 156).
Its the-three - ??? -Books:
- Voices from nowhere (76)
- Under the spell of voodoo (79)
- The cards of evil (82)
- Vampire on the Internet (88)
- Insect Prick (97)
- Character assassination (99)
- ... and the witch cellphone (101)
- The Headless Man (106)
- ... and the whispering dolls (180)
- Signals from the beyond (187)
- ... and the time traveler (194)
- Fear of heights (201, late summer 2018)
- The riddle of the seven (short story book)
- The 5th Advent (special episode)
- ... and the zeitgeist (short story volume)
- The gate to the hereafter (2)
- Deadly Director (6)
- The horror series is back. In: europa-kinderwelt.de. Retrieved June 6, 2019 .
|SHORT DESCRIPTION||German author and radio play producer|
|DATE OF BIRTH||19. June 1965|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Hamburg|