André Reichel - André Reichel
From 1996 to 2002, Reichel studied technically oriented business administration at the University of Stuttgart , with a focus on strategic management , environmental and resource economics, and production technology . At the local Institute for Economics and Law, he did his doctorate from 2002 to 2006 under Helge Majer and Ortwin Renn on interorganizational learning and sustainable development in regional actor networks. He was then the scientific coordinator of the DFG- funded graduate school for advanced manufacturing engineering(GSaME) and mainly worked in the research cluster “Sustainability in Production” at Erich Zahn .  At the same time, he led an EU research project on civil society organizations at Dialogik gGmbH.  Between 2011 and 2014 he worked as a research assistant at the European Center for Sustainability Research at the private Zeppelin University on Lake Constance, with Nico Stehr and Manfred Moldaschl , among others . During this period he was visiting professor for “ Ecological Economics ” at the Environmental Change Institute at Oxford University". From 2014 to 2018 he taught as professor for critical management and sustainable development at the private Karlshochschule International University in Karlsruhe  ; since 2018 he has been teaching at the International School of Management in Stuttgart. 
From 2006 to 2010 and again since 2017  Reichel is the board spokesman of the Association for Ecological Economy . Since 2016 he has also been an honorary director of the elobau Foundation in Leutkirch im Allgäu.  Politically, he is active in Bündnis 90 / Die Grünen and as a member of the regional assembly of the Stuttgart Region Association. [8th]
As a growth-critical sustainability researcher, his research interests focus on business aspects of a post-growth economy. Reichel is a representative of a social reform-oriented post-growth perspective that wants to overcome the pressure to grow  - in contrast to directions that are more critical of capitalism.  As a systems theorist with a Luhmann character, he deals with social transformation processes that are triggered by digitization , sustainability requirements and post-growth. He is also a signatory of the call for sustainability “For a paradigmatic turn in economics” by Uwe Schneidewind, among others . 
- The learning architecture of regional sustainability networks: transdisciplinary sketch of a memory for sustainability. Diss. Univ. Stuttgart 2006, dissertation.de, Berlin 2006, ISBN 978-3-86624-181-7
- André Reichel: What's Next? Doing business beyond growth . In: Zukunftsinstitut (Ed.): Zukunftsreport 2016 . Zukunftsinstitut GmbH, Frankfurt am Main 2015, ISBN 978-3-945647-04-2 , p. 110–135.
- Thomas Pfister, Martin Schweighofer, André Reichel: Sustainability. Routledge, London 2016, ISBN 978-0-415-71411-2.
- André Reichel: Growth indifference: Generic corporate strategies for the post-growth economy . In: Thomas Wunder (Ed.): CSR and Strategic Management: How to win long-term in competition with sustainability . Springer, Heidelberg 2017, p. 325–339.
- After growth: companies in the post-growth economy. eBook Springer VS, 2017 
- Konstantin Schwarz: Designated regional manager wants clarity on S 21. In: stuttgarter-zeitung.de. June 20, 2019. Retrieved June 20, 2019 .
- GSaME. In: gsame.uni-stuttgart.de. Retrieved August 26, 2017 .
- European Commission : CORDIS : Projects and Results : Civil Society for Sustainability. In: cordis.europa.eu. Abgerufen am 26. August 2017.
- Prof. Dr. André Reichel. (No longer available online.) In: Karlshochschule International University. Archived from the original on August 27, 2017 ; accessed on August 26, 2017 . Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.
- Strategy, Finance & Innovation Department . ISM International School of Management GmbH. Retrieved January 10, 2019.
- Board of the VÖÖ , voeoe.de, accessed on December 19, 2018.
- Contact - Elobau Foundation. In: Elobau Foundation. Retrieved August 26, 2017 .
- Regional Stuttgart from BÜNDNIS 90 / Die Grünen: Green Association Region Stuttgart: Prof. Dr. André Reichel. In: gruene-vrs.de. Retrieved August 26, 2017 .
- André Reichel: Beyond the forced growth: Post-growth economy as an economy of freedom . andrereichel.de, accessed on February 19, 2019.
- Good life instead of growth: Degrowth, climate justice, subsistence - an introduction to the terms and approaches of the post-growth movement. In: Blog Post Growth. Retrieved August 26, 2017 .
- André Reichel @ 12min.me - transition to the Next Economy. In: youtube.com. August 6, 2017. Retrieved August 26, 2017 .
- Uwe Schneidewind among others: Call for Sustainability: For a paradigmatic turn in economics . In: Ecological Economy . June 23, 2016 ( voew.de [accessed August 26, 2017]).
- After growth , Springer VS , 2017
- Literature by and about André Reichel in the bibliographic database WorldCat
- Science blog by André Reichel
- Prof. Dr. André Reichel, Karlshochschule International University
- Christiane Sommer: Interview with André Reichel: “The spirit is out of the bottle” , Brand eins 5/2013
|SHORT DESCRIPTION||German economist and sustainability researcher|
|DATE OF BIRTH||1974|