Andrés Antonio Maraver de Guevara y Godoy - Andrés Antonio Maraver de Guevara y Godoy
|Andrés Antonio Maraver de Guevara y Godoy|
Andrés Antonio Maraver de Guevara y Godoy or Andrés Maraver de Guevara (bau. Jerez de los Caballeros , San Bartolomé , February 5/9, 1649 - Jerez de los Caballeros, April 4, 1718) was a Spanish nobleman.
Son of Diego Maraver de Guevara ( Badajoz , bau. Jerez de los Caballeros, San Miguel, December 6, 1612, sponsored by Francisco de Vera y Solís - 1678), V lord of the mayorazgo of Torre Mejía or Torremejía and I lord of the mayorazgo de Santa Ana, brother of Antonio (bau. January 28, 1606), Catalina (bau. November 28, 1606), María (bau. December 22, 1610), Francisca (bau. January 22, 1614), Alonso (bau. October 16, 1616, who witnessed the evening of the marriage of his brother Diego) and Lope (bau. February 24, 1624), and his wife (Badajoz, Santa María del Castillo, 1635, veiled in Jerez de los Caballeros, San Bartolomé, on December 17, 1635) Beatriz de Godoy Ponce de León Angulo y Cárdenas, paternal grandson of Vasco Maraver and Guevaraand his wife and cousin Inés Maraver de Velasco and maternal grandson of Andrés de Godoy Ponce de León y Bañuelos (bau. Córdoba , Todos los Santos, July 28, 1575 -?), knight of the Order of Santiago on October 27 of 1608, [ 1 ] and of his wife Inés de Angulo y Cárdenas (bau. February 11, 1587 -?), German sister of Pedro Gómez de Cárdenas y Angulo , I Viscount of Villanueva de Cárdenas on December 10, 1656 , [ 2 ] and brother, among others, of Juana Ventura Maraver Silva y Vega, married to Juan Carlos de Lila y Vint, III Marqués de los Álamos del Guadalete, with descendants, of Inés (bau. Jerez de los Caballeros, San Bartolomé, April 19, 1636) and Elena Josefa (bau. Jerez de los Caballeros, San Bartolomé, October 22, 1647), which he cites in his testing.
VI lord of the mayorazgo of Torre Mejía or Torremejía and II lord of the mayorazgo of Santa Ana.
Having tested in his locality on December 29, 1717, in the state of widower, he was buried in his own jazigo in the Chapel of Our Lady of the Conception of the Parish Church of San Miguel, Jerez de los Caballeros.
Marriage and offspring
He married Ana Leonor María de Vera y de Alburquerque Zúñiga y Fajardo or Ana María de Vera Alburquerque y Fajardo or de Vera y Alburquerque or Vera Alburquerque (bau. Gata , July 26 / August 27, 1666, sponsored by Juan de Vera and Ovando - Jerez de los Caballeros, February 10, 1706), where he testified on October 27, 1705, daughter of Diego de Vera de Alburquerque y Mosquera and his wife Ana María Ortiz de Zúñiga Leyva y Fajardo, VI Marchioness of Espinardo , of which he had:
- Beatriz de Godoy y Ponce de León (bau. Mérida , Santa María Mayor, December 26, 1683, who was named after her paternal grandmother but married with the surnames Maraver and Vera (Jerez de los Caballeros, San Bartolomé, September 8 1720) with Alonso Pablo de Ovando and Solís Rol de la Cerda, cadet in the Army in 1710, in 1717 he formed a seat in the Navy embarking in March 1718, and intervened in the siege of Cartagena de Indias , ascending to chief de Escuadra in 1743, newest brother and heir of the 1st Marquis of Castell-Bríndisi then 1st Marquis of Ovando , with extinct descendants
- Diego José Maraver de Guevara Vera y Godoy (bau. Mérida, Santa María Mayor, January 21, 1685 - Jerez de los Caballeros, October 14, 1753), VII lord of the mayorazgo of Torre Mejía or Torremejía, III lord of the mayorazgo of Santana, married (Mérida, San Bartolomé, April 14, 1706) with Isabel Francisca de Silva Vera y Vargas (bau. Jerez de los Caballeros, March 15, 1679 -?), With descendants
- Andrés Maraver de Guevara Vera y Godoy (? - February 9, 1774)
- Ana Maraver de Vera Zúñiga y Fajardo, married to Lope Andrés de Tordoya Silva y Figueroa, maternal grandparents of the 1st count of Ulloa de Monterrey on May 25, 1774
- Expediente N.º 3428
- National Archive of Madrid, Order of Alcántara , Processes 613 and 614