Andrés Fernández-Albalat Lois - Andrés Fernández-Albalat Lois
|Andrés Fernández-Albalat Lois|
|Birth|| June 23 , 1924 |
La Coruña ( Spain )
|Death|| Dec 29 , 2019(95 years old) |
La Coruña (Spain)
|Educated in||Higher Technical School of Architecture of Madrid|
|Notable works||Multipurpose Stadium of San Lázaro|
Doctor architect of the Higher Technical School of Architecture of Madrid . Emeritus Professor at the University of La Coruña . He was dean of the College of Architects of León, Asturias and Galicia and founding dean of the Official College of Architects of Galicia . Full member of the Royal Galician Academy and full member of the Royal Academy of Doctors . [ 3 ] Also corresponding academic of the Real Academia de Bellas Artes de San Fernando . He died at 95 years of age due to a respiratory complication. 
- Begano-Coca Cola Factory in La Coruña (1963-1965). [ 4 ]
- Headquarters of the Sociedad Recreativa Hípica in La Coruña (1966-1967).
- San Lázaro Multipurpose Stadium (1993).
- Works in Galicia (web de arquitecturadegalicia.eu)
- Sargadelos Ceramic Factory (Cervo)
- Castelao Medal in 1994 .
- Gold Medal from the University of La Coruña in 2007 . [ 5 ]
- ARQano Award in 2008 . [ 6 ]
- La Voz de Galicia (December 30, 2019). "The prestigious architect Andrés Fernández-Albalat Lois dies" . Retrieved December 30, 2019 .
- Wiki Municipal Library of Local Studies of La Coruña. Archived 2011-03-05 at the Wayback Machine .
- Royal Academy of Doctors of Spain > Academics> Supernumeraries.
- In detail: The factory .
- Andrés Fernández Albalat received a Gold Medal from the University of Coruña Archived on March 5, 2011 at the Wayback Machine , October 2007, ArquitecturaHoy.com
- The architects award the A Coruña native Fernández Albalat for his career , 14-02-208, La Opinión A Coruña .