|Andrés Koryzma Zep|
Councilor of Santiago
|As September 26 as 1992 - 6 December as as 1996|
President of Los Verdes
|Birth|| As August 17 as 1949 (71 years old) |
|Politic party|| The Greens (1987-1990) |
Green Humanist Alliance (1990-1995)
|Educated in||Catholic University of Chile|
|Occupation||Advertising and political photographer Member of the Siloista School|
The son of Polish immigrants, he was born in Santiago de Chile in 1949, he studied at the Colegio San Ignacio El Bosque –where he was elected president of the Student Center in 1967–. He studied psychology at the Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile. He is the father of five children. [ 3 ]
From his university days, he was interested in the proposals of personal and social transformation of Silo, actively participating in the different projects and proposals of the Humanist Movement and in the spiritual experiences of The Message of Silo. In 1984 he co-founded the “Futuro Verde” movement —which was characterized as the first to carry out protests against environmental pollution in Santiago and in defense of the environment—, [ 4 ] which was legalized in 1987 under the name of “Los Verdes ». [ 2 ] [ 5 ] A few weeks after the formation of the Coalition of Parties for the No, Koryzma along with party leaders decided to join the coalition by signing the founding act of the group. [ 6 ]
He currently develops topics related to the Siloista School in Punta de Vacas Study and Reflection Parks.
1992 municipal elections
(Only candidates with over 1% of votes and candidates elected as councilors are considered, out of a total of 38 candidates)
|Jaime Ravinet de la Fuente||Concertation for Democracy||DC||49 266||38,03||Mayor|
|Herman Chadwick Piñera||Participation and Progress||UDI||16 933||13,07||Councilor|
|Jorge Arrate Mac Niven||Concertation for Democracy||PS||14 559||11,24||Councilor|
|Arturo Alessandri Cohn||Participation and Progress||FIRE||12 750||9,84||Councilor|
|Franz Busch Porras||Union of Center Center||UCC||4946||3,82|
|Fernando Valdes Celis||Participation and Progress||RN||4618||3,56||Councilor|
|Julio Silva Solar||Concertation for Democracy||PPD||3447||2,66||Councilor|
|Jaime Insunza Becker||Communist Party||PC||3294||2,54|
|Gerardo Monckeberg Balmaceda||Participation and Progress||UDI||2125||1,64|
|Manuel Diaz Valenzuela||Concertation for Democracy||DC||1987||1,53||Councilor|
|Mario Farías Fernandez||Concertation for Democracy||PR||1984||1,53||Councilor|
|Rodolfo Fortunatti Molina||Concertation for Democracy||DC||1577||1,22||Councilor|
|Andrés Koryzma Zep||Concertation for Democracy||AHV||1551||1,20||Councilor|
|Jaime Rosso Bacovic||Participation and Progress||RN||1330||1,03|
- Electoral Service of Chile . "Electoral Registry" . Archived from the original on October 17, 2013 . Retrieved January 13, 2014 .
- «The ecological factor: the thousand faces of green thinking» . Retrieved February 19, 2017 .
- Eugenio Hojman, ed. (1989). The politicians of the future . Santiago, Chile: Editorial Atena.
- "Green Future" . The Bicycle . May 27, 1986 . Retrieved February 19, 2017 .
- Eduardo Yentzen (2004). "Notes on contemporary spirituality, its impact on western modernity, and its presence in Chile" . Journal of the Bolivarian University . Archived from the original on February 21, 2014 . Retrieved January 13, 2014 .
- Humanist Party of Chile. «History» . Archived from the original on February 20, 2017 . Retrieved February 19, 2017 .
- «List of members of the Los Verdes Party» . December 23, 1989 . Retrieved February 19, 2017 .
- Electoral Service of Chile (1992). «Voting Candidates for the Santiago Commune» . Archived from the original on January 13, 2014 . Retrieved January 13, 2014 .
- Electoral Service of Chile (April 30, 1993). "INFORMATION ON THE CURRENT COMPOSITION OF THE CENTRAL DIRECTIVE OF THE" GREEN HUMANIST ALLIANCE PARTY " " . Leychile.cl . Retrieved February 6, 2014 .
- Voting candidates by commune of Santiago, mayor and councilors 1992