Andres Luis Cañadas Machado - Andrés Luis Cañadas Machado
|Andres Luis Cañadas Machado|
|Birth|| As June 21 as 1941 (79 years old) |
Las Palmas de Gran Canaria , Gran Canaria , Spain
Andrés Luis Cañadas Machado , (b. Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Gran Canaria), on June 21, 1941). Journalist.
Diploma in Business Management and Administration from ESADE, as well as Management & Business Administration for the International Social Science Council from UNESCO, and Radio and TV.
- Director of Radio Popular de Vigo (1965-1968)
- Director General COPE (1981-1982)
- Director of Radio Popular de Jerez (1968-1993),
- COPE Director of Seville (1993-2004),
- Regional Director of COPE Chain in Andalusia (1993-2006)
- Director Popular TV, from Seville (2001-2004).
- President of the Jerez Press Association (1992-1996),
- Secretary General of the Federation of Andalusian Press Associations
- Honorary Member of the Association for the Progress of Communication
- Partner of the Seville Press Association
- Full Member and Secretary of the Real Academia San Dionisio de Ciencias, Artes y Letras, Jerez
- Member of the Jerezano Center for Historical Studies.
- Founding member of the Cine-Club Popular de Jerez and the Jerez Nativity Scene Association.
- Honorary President of the Brotherhood of Blood Donors, Jerez
- Honorary Member of the Alfonso X el Sabio Association, from Sevila
- Teacher at the Jerez Business School, 1993-1995.
- Master of Management of Audiovisual Companies, University of Seville, Courses 2003-2004, 2004-2005 and 2005-2006.
- Visiting professor of the subject "Journalism, religion and society" of the Faculty of Communication of the Hispalense University. Courses 2004-2005, 2005-2006, 2006-2007 and 2007-2008.
- Adoptive Son of Jerez de la Frontera
- Silver Medal "Manuel Alonso Vicedo", from the Andalusian Football Federation
- Diploma to Professional Efficiency of the Golden Oscars of Communication
- Prize "José Manuel Ruz Infante", from the Onda Cero station in Jerez
- "Let me be a Bishop in my own way." Biography Rafael Bellido Caro, first Bishop of Jerez. Bishop Don Rafael Bellido Association. Jerez, 2009.
- Radio Vida in the memory of Seville. Vol. 12, Information Sheets. Ed. University of Seville. Seville.
- José Manuel Gómez y Méndez, Hada Miluska Sánchez Gonzales, Sandra Méndez Muros, Lidia Ruiz Galafate: The Journalist Andrés Luis Cañadas or More than 40 Years of Radio Direction. Seville. Nueva Alameda Association. 2006. 54. ISBN 84-690-1897-3
- List of permanent academics of the Real Academia San Dionisio de Ciencias, Artes y Letras.