Andrés Ovejero Bustamante - Andrés Ovejero Bustamante
Born in Madrid on March 13, 1871, [ 1 ] he worked as a teacher in Puerto Rico before the disaster of 1898 . [ 2 ] Later he was a professor at the Central University , in a position he obtained in 1902, [ 3 ] an educational center in which he continued after the civil war. [ 4 ] Lecturer, propagandist [ 5 ] and section secretary of the Ateneo de Madrid , [ 3 ] he was the author of works such as Poetic Essays(1887), Spanish romantic theater (1887), Of humor. Speech delivered at the Ateneo de Madrid (1895), [ 6 ] From the death of Don Quixote (1905), current concept of the artistic Museum (1934) [ 7 ] or Elizabeth I and the Spanish Africanist politics. Queen Catholic study under the Spanish tradition of Africa (1951), [ 6 ] among others, as well as editor of periodicals such as The Globe , [ 3 ] La Plana de Monday-Suplemento of the literary previously, [ 8 ] Journal Universal or Revista Ibero-American policy , [ 3 ] among others.
In the orbit of the Radical Party in its political beginnings, in the middle of the 1910s he would join the Spanish Socialist Workers Party , obtaining in the constituent elections of 1931 a deputy act for the city of Madrid, however he would leave his party after the revolution Asturias 1934. [ 9 ] full member of the Real Academia de Bellas Artes de San Fernando , [ 10 ] [ 11 ] [ 12 ] died in his hometown of January 31, 1954. [ 13 ]
- López-Ríos Moreno, 2010 , p. 513.
- Cifra, 1954 , p. 1.
- Ossorio y Bernard, 1903, p. 320.
- López-Ríos Moreno, 2010 , pp. 515-527.
- Lezama, 1925.
- López-Ríos Moreno, 2010 , pp. 512-513.
- Sánchez Ron, 1988 , pp. 573.
- Alonso, 2014, pp. 45-48.
- López-Ríos Moreno, 2010 , p. 513-514, 522.
- Álvarez de Sotomayor, 1954 , pp. 207-210.
- López-Ríos Moreno, 2010 , p. 522.
- «Obituary. Don Andrés Ovejero Bustamante » . Local Life Studies Magazine (Institute of Local Administration Studies) (73): 89-90. 1954.
- López-Ríos Moreno, 2010 , p. 527.
- Parts of this article include the text of an Essay from a catalog of 19th century Spanish journalists (1903-1904), a work by Manuel Ossorio and Bernard (1839-1904) in the public domain.
- Alonso , Cecilio (2014). "News from" Plana del Monday ", literary supplement to El Globo (1897-1898)". Annals of Spanish Literature ( University of Alicante ) 26 : 43-80. ISSN 0212-5889 . doi : 10.14198 / ALEUA.2014.26.02 .
- Álvarez de Sotomayor , Fernando (1954). «Obituary, D. Andrés Ovejero Bustamante» . Academia ( Real Academia de Bellas Artes de San Fernando ) (3): 207-210. ISSN 0567-560X .
- Figure (February 1, 1954). «The illustrious Professor Don Andrés Ovejero dies in Madrid» . Official sheet of the province of Barcelona (Barcelona) (779): 1.
- Lezama , Antonio de (March 22, 1925). «Of art» . La Libertad (Madrid: Imprenta de La Libertad) (1.558): 5. ISSN 9968-4942 .
- López-Ríos Moreno , Santiago (2010). « ' Open a new world', 'make beauty feel': Andrés Ovejero Bustamante and the teaching of art and literature.». Honorable step. Tribute to Professor Amancio Labandeira . Madrid: Spanish University Foundation. pp. 511-528. ISBN 978-84-7392-748-2 .
- Ossorio and Bernard , Manuel (1903). "Sheepdog and Bustamante (Andrés)" . Essay of a catalog of 19th century Spanish journalists . Madrid: Printing and lithography by J. Palacios. Wikidata Q18908018 .
- Sánchez Ron , José Manuel (1988). 1907-1987, the Board for the Expansion of Scientific Studies and Research, 80 years later: International Symposium, Madrid, December 15-17, 1987 2 . CSIC . ISBN 9788400069339 .