Andres Paez - Andrés Páez
|Andrés Páez Benalcazar|
|Birth|| May 28 , 1966(54 years old) |
Ibarra ( Ecuador )
|Political party|| |
|Occupation||Politician , lawyer , sociologist and university professor|
Tarquin Andres Paez Benalcázar ( 28 of maypole of 1966 , Ibarra , Ecuador ) [ 1 ] is a doctor of jurisprudence , [ 2 ] sociologist, political , university professor and former National Assemblyman for the province of Pichincha by Democratic Left. He is currently a member of the right-wing CREO party, for which he ran for vice presidency in 2017. [ 3 ] .
He was vice-prefect of the province of Pichincha between 2000 and 2002. [ 4 ] He was a deputy for the province of Pichincha in Congress since 2003, [ 5 ] a position to which he ran as an affiliate of the political party Izquierda Democrática, of which he was elected president, [ 6 ] and he remained after the 2007 elections [ 7 ] and the 2009 elections for assembly members. For the CREO party , he managed to once again obtain a seat for the National Assembly of Ecuador for the 2013-2017 period. [ 8]
- « " The prosecution has been a turtle in Duzac case " » . The Diary . Ediasa Media. September 23, 2013 . Retrieved July 14, 2015 .
- «Legislative Observatory» . Legislative Observatory website . Retrieved September 3, 2015 .
- «Andrés Páez will be a painting by Creo» . El Comercio newspaper . El Comercio Group. October 24, 2012 . Retrieved July 14, 2015 .
- "Declaration of assets of the deputies" . El Universo newspaper . The Universe Group. November 5, 2003 . Retrieved July 14, 2015 .
- «Andrés Páez will preside over the ID for the next two years» . El Universo newspaper . The Universe Group. January 28, 2007 . Retrieved September 3, 2015 .
- "The regional map turned green on Sunday" . El Comercio newspaper . El Comercio Group. February 20, 2013 . Retrieved September 3, 2015 .
| National President of the Democratic Left |
January 27, 2007 - May 24, 2009