Andres Unger - Andrés Unger
|Birth|| 1959 |
|nationality||Peruvian , Spanish|
|Parents|| Tomás Unger |
|Occupation||Poet , translator , teacher|
Andrés Unger Salazar is a Peruvian poet of the Generation of the 80s.
Andrés Unger was born in Lima , Peru , in 1959 . He is the son of journalist Tomás Unger . He completed a doctorate in the specialty of Hispanic Literature at the University of Paris VIII Vincennes-Saint-Denis . He has worked in various trades, including taxi driver in New York , university professor, translator, and language teacher in Frankfurt , Zaragoza , Madrid and Barcelona., and journalist in Frankfurt am Main. After living for some years practicing journalism in the United Kingdom, France, Germany and the United States of America, he resides in Spain where he is dedicated to teaching and literature. He has published poems in the Turia and El Invisible Anillo magazines , and various articles in media such as the Bulletin of the Peruvian Academy of Language , Lexis , the Chilean Literature Magazine , Malandragem , and the Acta Hispánica . As a writer, he was invited to reside at the Maison des Écrivains Étrangers et des Traducteurs (MEET) in Saint-Nazaire in 1988, and at the House of the Poet in Trasmozin 2008. As a translator, he has worked for various agencies and institutions, including the United Nations  .
- The punished house . Lima: Editions Arte Reda, 1986.
- Air . Lima: Caligraph, 1988.
- Saint-Nazaire . Bilingual Spanish-French edition. Saint-Nazaire: Arcane 17, 1991. ISBN 2-903945-76-5
- With body and with memory . Madrid: offprint from Malvís magazine , No. 9-10, March 1991. (Rectangle of Water Collection). Can be read here
- Visions . Colophon by Manuel Vilas . Zaragoza: Olifante Ediciones de Poesía, 2002. (Olifante Collection; 52). ISBN 84-85815-44-0
- Andrés Unger official website
- Information on Visiones and biographical data of A. Unger on the Ediciones Olifante website
- "Tradition and modernity in the poetry of Carlos Germán Belli". Andrés Unger - Chilean Literature Magazine - University of Chile; 
- Poems in the magazine "Turia"