|Andrea A. Cocucci|
November 16, 1959 (61 years) [ 1 ] |
city of Cordoba ,
Cordoba Province ,
|Area||biologist , zoologist , botanist|
|Employer||National University of Cordoba|
In 1984 he graduated as a biologist at the National University of Córdoba , obtaining a doctorate in 1989 in pollination systems in Neotropical Solanaceae . He was a student of the floral biologist Stefan Vogel . He is a researcher at CONICET and a professor at the National University of Córdoba.
- Premio Lorenzo Parodi, 1989-1990 [ 2 ]
- The abbreviation "AACocucci" is used to indicate Andrea A. Cocucci as an authority on the scientific description and classification of plants. [ 3 ]
- Moré, M.; Kitching, I. J.; Cocucci, A. A. (2005): Sphingidae / Esfíngidos de Argentina (Hawkmoths of Argentina). ISBN 950-9725-64-1
- File of Andrea Arístides Cocucci in the Argentine electoral roll, published on the website Search Data.
- «Archived copy» . Archived from the original on July 11, 2007 . Retrieved June 11, 2011 .
- All the genera and species described by this author in IPNI .
- Resume, Bio, Publications, and Photo
- "Andrea A. Cocucci" . International Index of Plant Names (IPNI) . Royal Botanic Gardens at Kew , Harvard University Herbarium and Australian National Herbarium (eds.).