Andrea Höhne is a former German actress .
Höhne began working as an actress in 1992 in the RTL - Daily-Soap Gute Zeiten, Bad Zeiten ( GZSZ ), but was replaced by Aelrun Goette in 1993 in her role as Claudia Wedemeier / Löpelmann .  Also in 1992 she played a minor role in Otto - The Love Film .  After the end of her engagement for GZSZ , she no longer appeared as an actress and now works as a mediator in the Berlin office of the ZAV artist placement of the Federal Employment Agency .
- 1990: Dear Life (ZDF series)
- 1992–1993: Good times, bad times (RTL series)
- 1992: Otto - The love film
- Reshuffle ( memento of November 21, 2003 in the Internet Archive ) on Focus.de (accessed on July 25, 2011)
- Andrea Höhne ( memento of October 26, 2015 in the Internet Archive ) on Filmstarts.de (accessed on July 25, 2011)
- Article in the Lausitzer Rundschau about the ZAV artist agency
|SHORT DESCRIPTION||German actress|
|DATE OF BIRTH||20th century|