Andrea Noemí González - Andrea Noemí González
|Andrea Noemí González|
|Birth|| 1977 |
José C. Paz ( Argentina )
|Occupation||Inline speed skater and coach|
|Sport||Speed skating on inline skates|
Andrea Noemí González (May 11, 1977, José C. Paz , Buenos Aires province ) [ 1 ] is an Argentine expat who between 1998 and 2006, the year in which she retired, was eleven times world champion in skate race . [ 2 ] [ 3 ] [ 4 ] [ 5 ]
He began skating at age seven and competing at age 10, [ 4 ] in 1987, at the José C. Paz Italian Club. [ 6 ] His idol was Nora Vega from Mar del Plata , a historical reference for skateboarding in Argentina. [ 7 ]
When she was 16 years old, she was summoned to the Argentine Skate Race Team, which trained in Mar del Plata, a model city in activity. Andrea González moved to the coastal city to progress and lived there during her sports career. He then forged a very close relationship with Nora Vega: More than a friend and a guide and a reference in sports, Nora was like my mother. He took care of me even when I got sick . [ 6 ]
Andrea González stood out for the strength of his legs, his winning mentality and his great ability to concentrate. [ 7 ]
Her 14 gold medals at the 1998 South American Games in Ecuador , in which she was the flag bearer of the delegation, won her the 1998 Olimpia de Oro award for the best Argentine athlete of the year. [ 7 ] [ 8 ]
His world titles were in Spain 1998 (three medals), Colombia 2000, France 2001 (three medals), Venezuela 2003 (two world record medals) and Italy 2004 (two medals). [ 8 ]
In total, he won more than 50 Argentine titles in his career, 27 medals from the Odesur Games (19 gold, 5 silver and 3 bronze), 8 medals at the Pan American Games (3 gold, 3 silver and 2 bronze, adding Mar del Plata 1995, Winnipeg 1999 and Santo Domingo 2003 ) and 29 world medals (11 gold, 7 silver and 11 bronze). [ 6 ]
She was also a coach of the Argentine team of skate race. [ 3 ]
- "Andrea Gonzales of Argentina World Champion Inline Speed Skater" . Skate Log . Retrieved September 4, 2020 .
- «Andrea González and Franco Sábato, model athletes in Buenos Aires 2018» . The Capital . March 25, 2018 . Retrieved September 4, 2020 .
- «Andrea González:« The speed on the skate is ending »» . Mar del Plata Sports Brand . November 20, 2017 . Retrieved September 4, 2020 .
- «ANDREA GONZALES (ARG) AND ANDRÉS FELIPE MUÑOZ (COL) JUST APPOINTED AS WORLD SKATE ATHLETE ROLE MODELS IN THE YOG 2018» . World Skate . March 22, 2018 . Retrieved September 4, 2020 .
- "Skate: A Golden Zoom" . News Point . May 21, 2020 . Retrieved September 4, 2020 .
- "The best: Andrea González" . The Graph . November 18, 2014 . Retrieved September 4, 2020 .
- "When Andrea Gonzalez said goodbye to the skate" . Jujuy al Moment . January 1, 2012 . Retrieved September 4, 2020 .
- "Andrea Noemí González" . Konex Foundation . Retrieved September 4, 2020 .
- In Private - Interview with Andrea González on Youtube.